• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
I don't think it gets much better than having Aubameyang and Laca at a club. If we had similar top level sorted in other areas of the pitch this would have the makings of another golden era. There is even a possibility of it happening the season after next if the right moves are made by the club.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
For me, with the amount of minutes he plays, hitting 13-15 goals in the PL is not good enough.

He has to be hitting 22+. Let's hope he does it.

I would forget about a contract renewal too as this is the season to deliver.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
For me, with the amount of minutes he plays, hitting 13-15 goals in the PL is not good enough.

He has to be hitting 22+. Let's hope he does it.

I would forget about a contract renewal too as this is the season to deliver.
The problem is, our team need 3 players who’re capable of beating defenders for fun. But we have zero of them. That leads to weaker buildup play, unable to break down defence, hence less chance created. So our team will score less overall.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He loves it here. I think most fans also love him. I definitely love him. All this loving should add up to him staying here long term.

He is pretty much our only interesting player worth watching and gives it his all.
Hes not perfect but he was our main source of creativity last season. The only player who can do some magic around the box in this team.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He loves it here. I think most fans also love him. I definitely love him. All this loving should add up to him staying here long term.

He is pretty much our only interesting player worth watching and gives it his all.

Super player, cannot wait to see him, auba and zaha rip teams apart next season.

I don't see what he does that gets people so excited over him, really not special at all. When has he ever ripped a team apart? He doesn't have the pace for a elite PL striker.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
I don't see what he does that gets people so excited over him, really not special at all. When has he ever ripped a team apart? He doesn't have the pace for a elite PL striker.

Im not excited, im super excited. Dont stress if you cant see it yet :)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

And The other has the pace but not the hold up play

He got decent speed, good movement, good hold up, great finishing

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Laca can just as easily find himself with 35 goals for the season as he could 17, with a tweak in the side and a bit of luck. He’s got all that it takes to be prolific.

Just like I think Auba could get around 30 in the league with a tweak in the side.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Laca can just as easily find himself with 35 goals for the season as he could 17, with a tweak in the side and a bit of luck. He’s got all that it takes to be prolific.
Lacks that little bit of extra pace, power and shot speed.

He's incredible but just below the world class level

Jae

Don't really know what to say to you buddy. He was voted our player of the season so clearly the vast majority of our fans love him. I don't know what your not seeing in all honesty.

People like him because he's one of our few players who plays like he actually gives a sh1t and wants to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom