• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titi51

Hi, i'm french. First sorry for my poor english. :eek:

You made a very good choice with Lacazette. In France he is underheated beacause we have many good forwards but he have a perfect profile for Arsenal and PremierLeague.

He is fast, mobile, he take the spaces and dexterous with ball, he can participate in game making ( not sure o_O).

He is the exact opposite of Giroud but he score many goals too (114 goals last 4 seasons).

For me he is the new Wiltord, same profile but betten for me.

You do not regret this choice.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poll needs to be added.

How many goals will he score in all comps?

47 IMO.
50 At least when you Özil and Alexis behind you ;). well for his price i'm expecting 25-30 Goals in the league, 20Goals will be acceptable because his first season in england.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hi, i'm french. First sorry for my poor english. :eek:

You made a very good choice with Lacazette. In France he is underheated beacause we have many good forwards but he have a perfect profile for Arsenal and PremierLeague.

He is fast, mobile, he take the spaces and dexterous with ball, he can participate in game making ( not sure o_O).

He is the exact opposite of Giroud but he score many goals too (114 goals last 4 seasons).

For me he is the new Wiltord, same profile but betten for me.

You do not regret this choice.
Welcome your english is better than mine ;), i see many people compare him to Wiltord i hope he settle quickly here.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
James Rodriguez
Reus
Emil forsberg
In that order

Given that özil/sanchez stays

If one leaves we gotta get two

James' best position is a 10, won't work as a deep CM, only as a winger.
The PL would cripple Reus within a month.
Forsberg; RB Leipzig don't want to sell their players in CL season (see Liverpool)

Goretzka perhaps is gettable.

LacaNewSigning

James' best position is a 10, won't work as a deep CM, only as a winger.
The PL would cripple Reus within a month.
Forsberg; RB Leipzig don't want to sell their players in CL season (see Liverpool)

Goretzka perhaps is gettable.
are liverfool signing naby keita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom