• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really can see A.Madrid buy him he type of player Simeone like not world class but hardworking striker.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Atletico will be the only option I think.

Orny mentioned Auba moving to number 9 as he gets older. We are heavily stacked up front as it is with players who can play across the front 3.

If any offer above 25M comes in you have to sell. Financially not viable to keep him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surley there is a deal to be done between Lacazette and Partey. One of those Arthur/Pjanjic deals would suit both parties. We pay a bit more than Parteys RC, say €60m, Atletico pay us €50 for Laca. Both teams book a profit, everyone's a winner.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think we'll keep him, I don't see Auba up front under Arteta.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Surley there is a deal to be done between Lacazette and Partey. One of those Arthur/Pjanjic deals would suit both parties. We pay a bit more than Parteys RC, say €60m, Atletico pay us €50 for Laca. Both teams book a profit, everyone's a winner.
You’re expecting a team like Atletico who are in financial difficulties to pay €50m for Lacazette ? :lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately A.Madrid don't want any swaps so the best possible outcome is give us 35-40M for laca and we pay partey 50m release clause in 2 installments

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Atletico can only spend 25 percent of what they make in sales. So its a no brainer for them to swap Lacazette and say 15M for Partey.

Even a Lacazette and Guendouzi swap for Partey would be elite business for both clubs.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You’re expecting a team like Atletico who are in financial difficulties to pay €50m for Lacazette ? :lol::lol:

Look at that Arthur/Pjanic deal. Both teams booked a massive profit, whereas the expenditure was minimal as the fee is amortised across the length of the contracts.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Atletico can only spend 25 percent of what they make in sales. So its a no brainer for them to swap Lacazette and say 15M for Partey.

Even a Lacazette and Guendouzi swap for Partey would be elite business for both clubs.
I honestly don’t know why they’re not willing to negotiate a Lacazette + Cash for Partey deal. It’s clear they’re run by people who are not very smart

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Atletico will be the perfect team for him, another team where his fangirls can hide behind the playing for a team that lacks creativity as an excuse for why he can barely score more than 10 league goals a season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think Atletico are interested otherwise they'd be open to a swap of some sort.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't think Atletico are interested otherwise they'd be open to a swap of some sort.

They want us to buy Partey with straight cash because of the release clause. They need money and straight cash is much more valuable than instalments.

We don't easily have money for the cash deal currently, so try to play poker with them and get them to accept instalments.

They also need to shift Diego Costa before buying another striker.

I'm fairly certain they are interested, as is Rex Banter, Atletico fan.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Fairly confident Nketiah is gonna start ahead of Laca, unless we sign a striker, or Auba could go centre with Saka out wide. Most likely tho if we sell Laca for £25m & free up his £150k wages, thats £32m - £35m to sign a repalcement, shoudlnt be hard to find someone who can get 10 goals & 5 assist for Arsenal over 30 odd games for that money. Most fo the clubs in Europe are broke

Please, come up with names...

Top Bottom