• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm intrigued to see what happens. That can be just talk to show that we are not desperate to sell.

I doubt Laca will accept lower wage deal after Auba gets a raise. And I don't think the club will give him much raise.

So do they sell, or keep him for a year and trust he performs well to get similar money next year as this year. Interesting.

Not sure its even that. Right now Laca doesn't deserve a pay rise. If he performs to a very high level next season then you'd start maybe considering extending his deal for 2 years to match Auba.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta's comments at his press conference today suggest we are not contemplating selling or loaning out Laca any time soon, nor is he looking to leave

Think Laca and Eddie are each gonna have good seasons this year, got good options for the forward positions now.

blaze_of_glory

oewk4pvzuim51.png

Not going anywhere it seems

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette out and who in? That's the bigger question. Does Arteta look to Nketiah and Balogum or to we acquire someone. If so who?

blaze_of_glory

Can't see us selling him midseason considering he's one of the only players who's been able to score at all over the past few months. Auba would be pissed too I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom