• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If that’s true why did Willian get such a lavish offer at 32, £10m a year for three years? There are clearly crazy clubs that’ll make deals like that.
Yep lesser players than laca got for 10-15 million in the pl every summer. A mid table team would see a free laca as good business.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yep lesser players than laca got for 10-15 million in the pl every summer. A mid table team would see a free laca as good business.

Willian was on £100k a week and moved to another of the big 6 doubling his salary. Lacazette will struggle to match his wages even with a signing on fee.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willian was on £100k a week and moved to another of the big 6 doubling his salary. Lacazette will struggle to match his wages even with a signing on fee.
Must have missed that. Saw him get a bumper payout from a mid table club though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Laca will easily get 160k from a West Ham/ Everton type of team. Add 4 million signing on fee that’s 20 million for 2 years. He will get you double figures. He got 13 last season in 31. Someone like Watkins got 14 in 37. You really underestimate the lure of free agent player with proven pl history

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Laca will easily get 160k from a West Ham/ Everton type of team. Add 4 million signing on fee that’s 20 million for 2 years. He will get you double figures. He got 13 last season in 31. Someone like Watkins got 14 in 37. You really underestimate the lure of free agent player with proven pl history

Yeah the trouble here is you assume Lacazette would rather slum it at a **** team for maybe £30k a week more than playing at the Spanish champions. The teams you mention don’t even have anyone on that sort of money either.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah the trouble here is you assume Lacazette would rather slum it at a **** team for maybe £30k a week more than playing at the Spanish champions. The teams you mention don’t even have anyone on that sort of money either.
He will have to take significant pay cut to go there. Bellerin is willing to take 1/3 pay cut to go to inter and xhaka similar. You could be right. I just don’t think a player end of his career want pay cut

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Would be prudent to get a fee for him and get his wages off the books. Plenty of striker options on the market.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wilian got the money because we have brain dead management team.

Everyone knows he was never worth that...not even on a 1 year contract.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Best option was to sell him last summer as I was suggesting but others kept on saying we need to keep him for another year.

IIRC they were some links to Roma last summer, right? The issue would have been we probably wouldn’t have had the funds to bring in a replacement as those Italian teams are scummy with how much they’re offering.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He will have to take less money and instead he can be free next season and sign one last big contract with someone who will get him on free. Its not like he is not playing football now
Why would he have to take less money? Atleti pay big wages.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Spanish clubs are tightening the ship. Atletico is no barca/real mess by any means. But I don’t see them offering a backup player the wages we are offering
Why do you keep calling him a back-up? If they sign him it'll be as a starter because neither Felix nor Correa set the world alight.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Wages shouldn't be a problem, he's on his last year here. He'll be looking at the length of the contract. If Atleti offer him a four year deal on decent wages, Laca should jump at it. He'll actually be trading up to a CL team, and I'm sure he'd like to end his career on a high.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why do you keep calling him a back-up? If they sign him it'll be as a starter because neither Felix nor Correa set the world alight.
Suarez and Felix will be starters. They spent way too much on felix for him to be benched by Laca. I hope laca stays personally cause last thing I want is another Chelsea ****

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Suarez and Felix will be starters. They spent way too much on felix for him to be benched by Laca. I hope laca stays personally cause last thing I want is another Chelsea ****
Felix started 14 out of the 31 league games he was available for last season. Why else do you think they were interested in Griezmann?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Felix started 14 out of the 31 league games he was available for last season. Why else do you think they were interested in Griezmann?
They are not interested in him, Barca offered him to anyone and they tried to get him for free while only paying half of his wages. Barca saiid no. More of crazy good deal that was offered to them

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They are not interested in him, Barca offered him to anyone and they tried to get him for free while only paying half of his wages. Barca saiid no. More of crazy good deal that was offered to them
Then why did their president say he'd love to sign him?

Top Bottom