• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AM would love it. A fat, balding middle aged man.

One of our own.

CpRW5faWEAExloO.jpg

...like looking into a mirror for us all.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I personally think it’s Ronaldo if it’s a swap deal. If Juve go out in the last 16 with that old and overpaid squad think they’ve gone as far as they’ll go.

With Messi wanting out and his very close relationship to Raul I think they’re both angling to play together in 2021 one time before retirement and sample that London lifestyle.

It’s why we’ve been taken for a ride by so many super agents recently, laying the groundwork for bringing the big two to the Emirates.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Dybala is close to sign a new contract.

To be honest: They have no interesting players, they would give us. Would love to have Bentacour here, but no chance they will sell him.
I love Cristian Romero and Merih Demiral. Two phenomenal defenders with bright futures. Obviously Betancour would be a great add as well. Douglas Costa wouldn't be bad either but he's already 29.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont want anyone from Juve tbh, Demiral maybe but hes just coming off a long term injury.
Player swap with Atlético atleast makes sense, we want Partey.

Also I love Ramsey but bringing him back by giving them Laca just feels like an awful deal for us.

Edit - just looked up Romero dude looks like a proper defender. Honestly if we can get some cash and Demiral or Romero for Laca then I'm all for it.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What are these clubs seeing in him? Crazy to give him a big fresh contract at 29 playing at this level.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Juve have been trying to get rid of all their dross to Barca recently.

Greasy Mik won’t be fooled.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I mean.... you take Partey and let Juve loan Guendouzi to whatever bottom half Italian club of their choosing.

Do Juve have anyone of note?

Douglas Costa plays RW, right?

The young defender Demiral, Rabiot, Ramsey...there aren't many obvious candidates tbh.

Top Bottom