• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Get 30m for Laca, keep Auba for his last year even though he'll probably leave on a free if we don't qualify for Europe (or sell him too if an offer comes in), buy a new CF.

If we can get 40m for auba id rather do that. 70m for the pair is an excellent foundation for Arteta to build exactly what he wants. Buy a left winger and striker who can cover the goals together

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we can get 40m for auba id rather do that. 70m for the pair is an excellent foundation for Arteta to build exactly what he wants. Buy a left winger and striker who can cover the goals together

Yeah that would be ideal I suppose. Can't say there's a plethora of young strikers on the market tbh. Osimhen is going to Napoli for crazy money.

Luka Jovic is there for the taking, probably on a loan of some sort. He's an old-fashioned complete centre forward, can score any type of goal, models his game on Falcao. Some questions over fitness and his behaviour maybe, but not Guendouzi levels. Failing at Madrid is hardly a badge of shame. Wouldn't be against it.

Only other option that stands out is Odsonne Edouard. I think Celtic would drag their heels but would probably sell for 35-40m. I don't see why he'd stay there another year, he's already the best player in the SPL. Has star potential.

Big fan of Everton Cebolinha, think he could be an Alexis-type winger. Benrahma too.

Ashybashy86

Big fan of Everton Cebolinha, think he could be an Alexis-type winger. Benrahma too.
Do you think Cebolinha's end product is good enough? I've not watched him outside of YouTube clips when we were linked. Benrahma I can see, but I think he'll end up at Chelsea.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Do you think Cebolinha's end product is good enough? I've not watched him outside of YouTube clips when we were linked. Benrahma I can see, but I think he'll end up at Chelsea.

He scored 20 goals two seasons in a row for Gremio, and he was top scorer at last year's Copa America. Still just turned 24, I reckon it's worth a punt.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Meh I like Laca but 2 years left on his deal, 29 years old. I suppose if we were to get £30M for him and replaced him with Jovic on loan with option to buy, that's if that deal is still available... then that would be clever. Use the money for any deals we need to do with cash.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would anyone take Douglas Costa? Haven't seen him since he was at Bayern, he is (or has been at least) a Kia client too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
would anyone take Douglas Costa? haven't seen him since he was at Bayern

He's 30 this year if anything I'd prefer Bernardeschi but neither really sit well with me. Besides we have no idea what Arteta's plans are. Auba seems to be his LW so any wingers are essentially pointless. A lot probably hangs on Auba staying as well and we don't know if that will happen.

All will be revealed in a couple of weeks I suppose.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom