• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Laca is a good player, but I think we can be a better team by selling him.

I don't want to createca false dichotomy of sell Laca and be better or keep him and be a worse team though. We could be a better team by keeping him also, but I think it would be more difficult than putting our best striker at CF and bringing in a winger.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
:drool:

Would be interesting who we replace him with. Or if we just go the Coutinho route and move Auba up top.

Would love us to sign a striker. The alternatives seem to be bleak though. Guess we aren't making top 4 anyway, so could as well just sign someone for future-proof.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

:drool:

Would be interesting who we replace him with. Or if we just go the Coutinho route and move Auba up top.

Would love us to sign a striker. The alternatives seem to be bleak though. Guess we aren't making top 4 anyway, so could as well just sign someone for future-proof.

Problem is to get Auba to sign a contract if there is no proper replacement in a winger or a striker. I mean EPL proven player. Coutinho could do of course, but not someone "future-proof".

It's pretty clear to me that Auba demands such investments so that there is a clear drive for top 4 next season.

Another striker might not be needed as Auba is very rarely injured and I think Pepe might be emergency back-up for striker position.

drippin

Why would Juventus be interested in this who according to Troopz is: "very average striker worth 10-15 million"?

So what do guys think, is this agent talk or will Juventus offer 10 millions to get a cheap back-up?

(Arsenal definitely will keep him for this kind of money.)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

8.gif

Laca fanboys in the mud.

drippin

8.gif

Laca fanboys in the mud.

Actually you're in the mud saying he is very average player worth 10-15 million. If this interest is true with Juventus, then clearly you are wrong.

Personally I think this is very good news for Arsenal, with Laca having maybe his worst season here and still Juve is interested.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why...he's possibly moving to a bigger club, wouldn't that be his haters in the mud?

Look what happened to Aaron Ramsey and Rabiot.

Juventus have been making plenty of mistakes with their recent signings, Laca will be another one imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom