• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Better to get a fee for him , he is not good enough. Chances missed have cost us games. Yeah he works hard but come on that should be on every footballers mind. We pass to the left for reason.
He’s better than people think and is made to play roles that doesn’t really suit him. The guy that showed up and the guy that’s hopefully leaving this summer are almost two different players.

I’m willing to bet only very few strikers in the world would look good here and we just don’t have that kinda scouting, so it’s gonna be interesting.

The club would be better off not buying anybody and having Martinelli run around if he deputises for Auba. Even if he’s ****, people will have it.

Reactions: Jae

Pop Tart

Established Member
He’s better than people think and is made to play roles that doesn’t really suit him. The guy that showed up and the guy that’s hopefully leaving this summer are almost two different players.

I’m willing to bet only very few strikers in the world would look good here and we just don’t have that kinda scouting, so it’s gonna be interesting.

The club would be better off not buying anybody and having Martinelli run around if he deputises for Auba. Even if he’s ****, people will have it.
Idk, we will extend his contract because we accept mediocre players. I do not see him doing anything In Europa even if we do win it. He is slow, cannot dribble, never takes shots.

People think he is good at hold up play but that's what it is. Holding us back. Slow play. He has had his moments but let's thank him for that and cash in. He is not the same player who arrived.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'd sell him to be honest, I dont think there is much difference in having him or Martinelli as the back up/rotation with Aubameyang.

Would then need a backups backup but I dont think there would be much difference in playing Nketiah vs Pepe up top.

Expect Lacazette to rip it up if he goes back to Ligue 1 though, his record there was excellent, he even looked quick!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Idk, we will extend his contract because we accept mediocre players. I do not see him doing anything In Europa even if we do win it. He is slow, cannot dribble, never takes shots.

People think he is good at hold up play but that's what it is. Holding us back. Slow play. He has had his moments but let's thank him for that and cash in. He is not the same player who arrived.
We should definitely sell him, I personally want him to escape - but I wouldn't be quick to assume someone better is coming in.

The role Arteta has had Lacazette play, very few strikers are built for it and the striker market isn't great. I think both things will show with time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah about his level. I know he's been linked with Juve and Atletico in the past but they were never gonna happen.

say yes

forum master baiter
I'm ok with selling him this summer if we get a good offer, particularly if Arteta persists with Auba up top. Good player but he's not good "value" on those wages and his contract is running down.

Can use the money elsewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma will probably be very interested specially after what happening with Dzeko they'll look sign striker you'd hope they capable of giving us 25m.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
people always needs goals... maybe a club like Newcastle or Palace could tempt him with a good deal

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Covid has probably f*cked us worse than most in the PL.

Bloated wage bill with loads of deadwood we now can’t shift unless we start cancelling contracts and handing out loans for everyone.

Clubs like us need player sale revenue if we’re going to compete at the top.
Swiss Ramble did a thread on us yesterday for 2019-2020. A clear foreshadow that 2020-2021 is going to be really ugly.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can see Mysterious Mikel keeping him and loaning out Martinelli instead. Club won’t sell for £10m which is the best we’d get due to his contract.

Top Bottom