• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Really enjoyed his first goal tbh. Kind of finish that Aguero always seems to pull off.

Doesn’t matter if the angle is tight if you can hit it with power and accuracy from that range.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Really enjoyed his first goal tbh. Kind of finish that Aguero always seems to pull off.

Doesn’t matter if the angle is tight if you can hit it with power and accuracy from that range.
But laca need many quality supply to pull that off. Aguero is so skilful that he can create his own chances.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I honestly like everything but one thing about him. He might be bit too picky in front of goal, its like he waits for the perfect moment to shoot. Sometimes he wastes his chance by waiting to long, you’d sometimes want him to just shoot it. But he is so calm in front of goal, I might just be seeing things. Like his first goal against West Ham, you’d just want him to hit it first time but he waits that extra second again. I don’t know, might be just me.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Scores a decent amount of goals from that angle - I remember seeing a shot map of his goals while at Lyon and a lot of them were from that angle.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I honestly like everything but one thing about him. He might be bit too picky in front of goal, its like he waits for the perfect moment to shoot. Sometimes he wastes his chance by waiting to long, you’d sometimes want him to just shoot it. But he is so calm in front of goal, I might just be seeing things. Like his first goal against West Ham, you’d just want him to hit it first time but he waits that extra second again. I don’t know, might be just me.
It's his composure. He will get that timing right more and more. Many great strikers seem to be able to take that extra touch or turn when being pressed where you'd expect them to lose the ball. Right now he's still adjusting and sometimes wastes an opportunity.

I'm happy he doesn't overreact when there is a ball near him, although being starved for supplies during matches you'd expect him to just shoot any time he gets near a touch around the box.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He had a great game, but he could have grabbed another goal. Hopefully that doesn't cost us.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Could have had a hattrick but it was an excellent CF performance, one of his best in the shirt this season.

Bodes well for next year definitely.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
World class striker. I can genuinely only name maybe four out and out strikers better than him, and we have one here.

He took the bull by the horns tonight. Nothing but positive things to say about him. Doesn’t matter how many you miss, it’s how many you take at the end of the day. He was a constant threat all night and will be in Madrid too.

Everyting Laca.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Didn't really get many clear-cut chances. Hit the post once, scored once. On a different day he might have scored one more.

Overall superb striker performance, though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At least this guy gives me some hope in the 2nd leg. Great player, lets hope Mhki is there to help him next week.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Can't wait to see him play next year with a proper offensive system.

He had a great game. His best in an arsenal shirt. He has dominated Godin and Gimenez in headers. He was our best offensive player. By far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom