• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why is it controversial to say he's not an improvement on Giroud? I was never a fan of Giroud but he was a solid striker and Lacazette hasn't shown anything to prove he's better.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why is it controversial to say he's not an improvement on Giroud? I was never a fan of Giroud but he was a solid striker and Lacazette hasn't shown anything to prove he's better.

In the 7 seasons Giroud has been at Arsenal the most league goals he scored are 16.

Lacazette joined a team in which we have probably been at our wost ever, with the future of many players and manager un certain etc and the morale of the team pretty awful. Carried an injury part of it as well and still managed 14 goals while playing 6 games less.

Lacazette is clearly an upgrade imo, and we'll see it even more with future seasons.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Because our service has been bang average for most of the season and he's been injured. After he came back he scored quite a lot.
We just need to play faster and more direct, is all.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
I didn’t say Giroud ever did. That guy claim that laca’s skills is way better than Giroud, and I answered him by saying both had none.
Nowhere did I mention that, and I clearly was stating that basing the effectiveness of a striker by his ability to beat defenders with "skill moves" is an absurd argument you've used over and over again to try to justify Lacazette's abilities, or lack thereof in your case.
Brush up on your comprehension, it's an important skill to have.

It’s not useless, it’s just not world class.
There are different ways to beat defenders, and skills is only one of them. I wouldn’t mind if we have a striker who could beat defender with either pace+movement, physical strength or skills.
But laca seems to just offer that quality finishing without having the other attributes.
Again, I never called him world class. And him apparently not being able to offer anything other than finishing is an absolutely ignorant comment. He offers brilliant link up play (especially now with Aubameyang) and is technically brilliant with the ball at his feet.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
He has not. And I also know few posters who actually believed Lacazette to be next Suarez in the league! "He is having a average season now but so did Suarez in his first season" many of them said. :lol: Oh lord...
He almost equalled Giroud's best season in the PL with less games played, whilst playing the first half of the season with an injury. So objectively, yes he has. Don't get me wrong, I loved Giroud, but credit where credit is due and Lacazette did very well in the circumstances of our dire season. I don't understand your hate towards him.

He almost equalled Giroud's best season in the PL with less games played, whilst playing the first half of the season with an injury. So objectively, yes he has. Don't get me wrong, I loved Giroud, but credit where credit is due and Lacazette did very well in the circumstances of our dire season. I don't understand your hate towards him.

Giroud has 100 goals for us and 3 FA Cups. There is still a long way for Lacazette to get there.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
No one hates lacazette. He’s just overrated.

Yeah shame on Lacazette for not being able to achieve what it took Giroud 5 and half years to do in his first season here. What a bum.

This is what I said: Giroud was solid striker for us. Laca could become something similar.

Learn to read before quoting me you fecking loser.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is what I said: Giroud was solid striker for us. Laca could become something similar.

Learn to read before quoting me you fecking loser.
Your greatest contribution to this forum is talking about which famous women you creepily **** to. If I'm a loser what does that make you?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Learn to read loser.
I read what you wrote without issue. You're always chatting sh*t about Lacazette. In an injury shortened season he's put together numbers almost on par with the best Giroud has managed for us and the best you can do is say that a player with 1 year at the club has a long way to go to catch up to the numbers of a player who was here 5 times as long?No sh*t Sherlock. Duh. Giroud was solid over 5 seasons. Lacazette has been solid if unremarkable after 1 and but for injury may have already put together a better season than any Giroud ever managed for this club. To act like Laca is in any way inferior to Giroud is absurd.

I read what you wrote without issue. You're always chatting sh*t about Lacazette. In an injury shortened season he's put together numbers almost on par with the best Giroud has managed for us and the best you can do is say that a player with 1 year at the club has a long way to go to catch up to the numbers of a player who was here 5 times as long?No sh*t Sherlock. Duh. Giroud was solid over 5 seasons. Lacazette has been solid if unremarkable after 1 and but for injury may have already put together a better season than any Giroud ever managed for this club. To act like Laca is in any way inferior to Giroud is absurd.

Can't be bothered reading your post. And creepily **** to.What the **** are you choir boy? Mother issues, at this rate you are potential serial killer. Get a grip son and stop following me around and quoting me only to attack me.

Or better yet, keep going mate. I don't read your stuff anyway. Waste your time all you want too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom