• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Nowhere did I mention that, and I clearly was stating that basing the effectiveness of a striker by his ability to beat defenders with "skill moves" is an absurd argument you've used over and over again to try to justify Lacazette's abilities, or lack thereof in your case.
Brush up on your comprehension, it's an important skill to have.

Again, I never called him world class. And him apparently not being able to offer anything other than finishing is an absolutely ignorant comment. He offers brilliant link up play (especially now with Aubameyang) and is technically brilliant with the ball at his feet.
The other guy mentioned that, not you.

Preacher

Always Crying
Dd0KygnV0AAkQFp.jpg

Laca approves this banter:lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Giroud is better than Lacazette
Giroud is a different option than Lacazette, I wouldn't say he is necessarily better. I think Lacazette suffers because he has no outstanding physical qualities, but is a potent goal scorer. France have enough goal scoring options, Giroud just brings that extra to the table in terms of his presence.

They could always play Mbappe up front for pace.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I can fully understand why lacazette might not make the French squad, despite the fact that I think a French national team that had him leading the line would be a success.

It's just unlucky that there are so many similar forwards coming of the back of better seasons than him, or are unique in what they offer. Like Giroud.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Rewatched this guy's contributions for the season and while I must admit I was a bit shocked to realise it wasn;t as I recalled i still found it hugely promising.. What i mean is I watched the video and then watched PEA's... Laca has quality but PEA is on another level.

Great partnership material I think.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Rewatched this guy's contributions for the season and while I must admit I was a bit shocked to realise it wasn;t as I recalled i still found it hugely promising.. What i mean is I watched the video and then watched PEA's... Laca has quality but PEA is on another level.

Great partnership material I think.

what is better a Ferrari or a Land Rover?

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Still can't understand why we didn't go for auba in the summer instead of lacazette. Wouldve meant not losing giroud ( the ulimate plan b) Auba and Giroud wouldve make an excellent well balanced forward line.

One positive is that laca plays a lot better with auba on the pitch. I hope both start next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom