• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

It's simple really. You have two players who have the exact same ability. One is English and costs £30m, one is foreign and costs £15m. Which do you buy?
Physically traits are one thing. Desire and heart is another thing. Quaresma has more ability than ronaldo. Ranoldo has the determination and drive.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Think he would be pretty much useless. He has a good touch that allows him to play with his back to goal.

He’s very good with his back to goal- something I noticed last season, particularly at home to Liverpool. Great linkup play, he should be fine exchanging the wing for the CF spot during games if that’s the route we’re going down.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He’s very good with his back to goal- something I noticed last season, particularly at home to Liverpool. Great linkup play, he should be fine exchanging the wing for the CF spot during games if that’s the route we’re going down.
In an attacking sense it is fine but it immediately opens us up on that wing

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

That's what I think we'll do, a dynamic attack with Laca & Auba interchanging left to CF.

---------------Auba/Laca

Auba/Laca------Özil------Mhiki

I expect all 4 to interchange to give us a very fluid attack. ie Mhiki drifting in and Özil out as well.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd watch his goal back, takes two very important steps to make that space, great player.

TheArsenalis

I was called lunatic when i suggested that one our better players will sometimes have to saved on the bench. Just in case we had road blocks in tuff games.

Lool that trick saved the game today. I guess emery is a lunatic too:lol:

Well done lacazette. And did yall see how he annihilate that defender to get his shot off? Some say he aint got skills to beat a player. Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom