• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
It was a really odd bit of play. If there is even a hint of truth in what you say (which I dont believe personally) then wouldn't be surprised if he got dropped from the squad altogether.

Like to think it was a genuine mistake and we are all over analysing it a bit.
Really hope that else he can leave the club. Dont need people ruining our games on purpose.

IslingtonBornandbred

He misplaced a pass. He had come on a substitute and wasn't in the game. It was an error of judgement. Please don't start this "he did it intentionally nonsense" it shouldn't even be in anyone's thoughts.

Anyway, he should be starting from now on. Can't have a player of his quality sitting on the bench, he needs to be on the pitch, and I don't particularly like the way Emery has handled him in the first two games by dropping him but I'll put that down to playing against City and Chelsea, but for me he needs to be on the pitch from the start.

Zaza

3rd goal was his fault. I was expecting him to pass to Aubamayeng with his left foot. Daft move by him.
Should start vs West Ham

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It was a bad backpass and he also failed to track Hazard properly and then so did Bellerin, and then Torreira failed to track Alonso and the shot went straight through Cech so it's all relative I suppose, there was plenty of opportunities for someone else to stick a foot in before that goal went in.

Let's not start making out it was his fault we lost the game please. The real culprits in all of this were Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan for spooning absolute sitters. Those chances were harder to miss than they were to score. They put them in and the game is done and dusted.

Ironically I think Lacazette would have scored both of those chances :lol:

I know you couldn't make it up 3 of them in the space of 10 yards:lol:

Reactions: Jae

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His tunnel vision is his biggest flaw, don’t know why he played it back into a crowd of players when Auba was five yards away and unmarked.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think you’re over analysing an obvious joke mate

I did think exactly that at first, but on this particular thread you never know. People have been absolutely slaughtering Laca on here before he even kicked a ball for us!

Just imagine if he'd missed those PEA chances yesterday. It would be all pitchforks and torches in here.

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Agree AG. Funny that one of his biggest detractors would immediately state that to be untrue... Agenda much?
I really don't understand people who have a hate agenda vs one of our players and keep hovering his thread until they find a stick to beat him with. When he plays well they are nowhere to be seen or try to downplay it as an outlier. Sad really.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I really don't understand people who have a hate agenda vs one of our players and keep hovering his thread until they find a stick to beat him with. When he plays well they are nowhere to be seen or try to downplay it as an outlier. Sad really.
I also find it bizarre. I'm by no means the most level headed poster but I give credit where it is due even to the players that irritate me.
We all want Arsenal to do well..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
3 games in and in all three he has definitely made a huge difference to our build up and attack. Yes, we're more open and exposed but we always look in the game when he comes on and starts linking with people.
Not long now before a few people on this forum are going to look really silly.. IMO, they already are in a way.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
3 games and he didn't start any of them :drool:
It's time for Laca fanboys to adjust their predictions about him scoring more than 20 league goals :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom