• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Our social media team is actually pretty decent. The part of the banter era that deserves to stay.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't change the title of my other threads without my permission. I also let you have the Maitland-Niles thread and this is how you repay me.

You've ruined this signing for me.
Honestly can't wait till the day you leave this forum.
Does it actually bother you that I change titles? I've only been doing it for the sake of conversation (for example Szczesny's should he be #1). I'll leave your threads alone if it pleases you :)

Aevi

Hale End FC
Arsène Wenger said: “We are very happy to have Alexandre join our group. He has shown over a number of years that he can score goals and that he is a very efficient finisher. As well, he has very interesting technical qualities and a strong character. So he is a guy who is a great addition for us, and someone who will help us challenge at the top level this season.

Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/news/alexandre-lacazette-agrees-join-arsenal#KgqBjY1SjrC5I2Q0.99

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I have spent years marveling at how fans in a country with one major sport pass the time during off season.

Monitoring the French Stock Exchange is a new one!

And this is not a criticism of football fans. For me, this transfer drama is far more exciting than the American football season. It's a goddamn Shakespearean comedy/tragedy all rolled up into my phone. One of many reasons I've become an American convert.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
tumblr_nm6qmhy8v01r83d7lo1_500.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm so hard right now.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Thinking about all of the through balls and lofted passes he can get to and put away that Giroud and Welbeck can't:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom