• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Guys. We have a proper striker who finishes chances and can move. Almost like we're trying to win something. :D

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
James' best position is a 10, won't work as a deep CM, only as a winger.
The PL would cripple Reus within a month.
Forsberg; RB Leipzig don't want to sell their players in CL season (see Liverpool)

Goretzka perhaps is gettable.

That is the beauty of a Reus signing

If we stick with 3521
He really isnt given in the starting XI

An argument for him not being given in a 4231
Depending on where ramsey and ox slot in

He could still be veryyyy useful

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hi, i'm french. First sorry for my poor english. :eek:

You made a very good choice with Lacazette. In France he is underheated beacause we have many good forwards but he have a perfect profile for Arsenal and PremierLeague.

He is fast, mobile, he take the spaces and dexterous with ball, he can participate in game making ( not sure o_O).

He is the exact opposite of Giroud but he score many goals too (114 goals last 4 seasons).

For me he is the new Wiltord, same profile but betten for me.

You do not regret this choice.

Thanks for those thoughts. And your English is just fine. I sure wish I could speak French so well (or at all). Or even Spanish, which I do speak a little bit. Welcome!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hi, i'm french. First sorry for my poor english. :eek:

You made a very good choice with Lacazette. In France he is underheated beacause we have many good forwards but he have a perfect profile for Arsenal and PremierLeague.

He is fast, mobile, he take the spaces and dexterous with ball, he can participate in game making ( not sure o_O).

He is the exact opposite of Giroud but he score many goals too (114 goals last 4 seasons).

For me he is the new Wiltord, same profile but betten for me.

You do not regret this choice.
You had me at opposite of Giroud.

FinnGooner

Established Member
giphy.gif

Titi51

Welcome your english is better than mine ;), i see many people compare him to Wiltord i hope he settle quickly here.
They are same profile but Lacazette is more killer.

And he isnt exploited all his potential, in Ligue 1 Lyon must often play against défensive teams, and Lacazette need spaces. The game is more open in PL, i think he can score more than in France.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
They are same profile but Lacazette is more killer.

And he isnt exploited all his potential, in Ligue 1 Lyon must often play against défensive teams, and Lacazette need spaces. The game is more open in PL, i think he can score more than in France.
Ouch...

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
The signing we should have made a few years ago, but better late then never.

Gérard Houllier reckons he is an Ian Wright type of forward. Wouldn't be a bad Arsenal career to emulate.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The signing we should have made a few years ago, but better late then never.

Gérard Houllier reckons he is an Ian Wright type of forward. Wouldn't be a bad Arsenal career to emulate.
would love another Ian Wright type of player at Arsenal.

LacaNewSigning

That is the beauty of a Reus signing

If we stick with 3521
He really isnt given in the starting XI

An argument for him not being given in a 4231
Depending on where ramsey and ox slot in

He could still be veryyyy useful
Is he really willing to join not guaranteed a starting spot. He's not a spring chicken anymore and world cup year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom