• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
<a class="postlink" href="http://m.jeunesfooteux.com/Lyon-une-offre-de-12-millions-d-euros-d-Arsenal-pour-Lacazette_a10544.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.jeunesfooteux.com/Lyon-une-off ... 10544.html</a>
[Google] Translated:
Lyon: an offer of 12 million euros to Arsenal Lacazette
Arsenal could bid soon to dirigeantx Lyon Alexandre Lacazette for recruitment for next season. According Foot Direct News Arsenal preparing an offer of € 12 million to secure the services of international tricolor.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Depressing these latest rumours, thankfully they're from **** sources - we nee d players who'll take us up a level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he is having quality season he can play as winger and striker but again this guy from Ligue 1 and our last signings from Ligue 1 has been too s**te. we need keep signing players from Spain or Germany or even Italy.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
A Podolski replacement perhaps? Tbh, I'd rather Remy - EPL proven with the same amount of league goals in less appearances.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Can't stand being linked to these **** players. If we sign these types of players I'll give up on football

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Oh know we're being linked with terrible players from terrible sources..... WENGER OUT!

I don't know why all of you are so obsessed with all these pointless rumours tbh.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's hardly terrible. He has pace to burn, the type of player we should be looking at to cover our wide positions. Watch him go to Liverpool and be a success. I just want us to add more steel to our midfield and more pace to our front line.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's not **** :S. Has anyone seen him play? Dude has pace to burn and is a very good finisher. One of the few players I wouldn't mind coming in from the French league bar the obvious names.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's ok, but we really should be aiming high. If his coming to be a back up striker I'd rather have Remy and if it's to play wide we need to be going for far better players.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
He's 22 and I think already a much better all round player than Remy. I'm not sure if he's good enough but just because Gervinho and Giroud aren't/weren't good enough doesn't mean we should turn our nose up at every Ligue 1 player. Kos and Sagna are certainly good enough. Would Hazard/Benzema/Cabaye/Pea/Ben Arfa have been poor buys? I don't think so

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
He's 22 and I think already a much better all round player than Remy. I'm not sure if he's good enough but just because Gervinho and Giroud aren't/weren't good enough doesn't mean we should turn our nose up at every Ligue 1 player. Kos and Sagna are certainly good enough. Would Hazard/Benzema/Cabaye/Pea/Ben Arfa have been poor buys? I don't think so

Remy's league experience swings it for me and considering who he has played for has an ok goals to game average.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I doubt the people saying he's sh*t or are depressed about it have even sat down and watched him play. I haven't watched a huge amount of Lyon games this season but of what I've seen, he's very promising. Extremely fast, fantastic movement and very good technically - his finishing has improved too. Not the guy who I would buy, but certainly I'm not going to turn my nose up just because he's from Ligue 1. You guys can be traumatized all you want - just remember there are sh*t players in every league, not just France. And there are great players too, as well as players on the cusp of being great.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Penn_ said:
ArsenesNO1Fan said:

Remy's league experience swings it for me and considering who he has played for has an ok goals to game average.

But so did Andy Carroll :lol:

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Excuse the hyperbole "****", and replace it with "not good enough" if it bothers people so much. If I asked every person in this thread whether they'd want us to sign him, I guarantee you it'd be no where near a majority.

Not good enough. Next.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bigbludfire said:
Excuse the hyperbole "****", and replace it with "not good enough" if it bothers people so much. If I asked every person in this thread whether they'd want us to sign him, I guarantee you it'd be no where near a majority.

Not good enough. Next.

I assume you haven't seen him play, at all.

This guy is quality, perfect replacement for Podolski. He's not a huge upgrade on Podolski, but he's got tons of upside unlike Podolski who's getting old.

Lacazette could easily do a job on the wing straight away. He's not worse than Chamberlain or Podolski, and he's only 22. Has looked brilliant every time I've seen him play.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOs1MYekzg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOs1MYekzg</a>

I don't get the instant snubs. He's exactly what everyone has been crying out for: Tricky, direct winger with tons of pace.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Dokaka said:
Bigbludfire said:

Not good enough. Next.

I assume you haven't seen him play, at all.

This guy is quality, perfect replacement for Podolski. He's not a huge upgrade on Podolski, but he's got tons of upside unlike Podolski who's getting old.

Lacazette could easily do a job on the wing straight away. He's not worse than Chamberlain or Podolski, and he's only 22. Has looked brilliant every time I've seen him play.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOs1MYekzg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOs1MYekzg</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't get the instant snubs. He's exactly what everyone has been crying out for: Tricky, direct winger with tons of pace.

Anyone not named Diego Costa, Paul Pogba, Lars Bender, Mario Balotelli or Marco Reus is automatically sh*t.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also they must cost in excess of £50 million, otherwise they must be useless. Also Wenger must not sign anyone unless it's 100% approved by Arsenal-Mania.

You know like when most of this forum decided Scott Parker would be an excellent addition, or that Cahill and Samba were better than Koscielny and Mertesacker...

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He looks pretty good, Id take him.

I mean wingers tend to be a little erm one dimensional, if thats the right word. Ronaldo and Bale represent the pinnacle, but are unattainable, so generally as long as they are fast, have a sprinkle of skill and a decent final ball they are usually rated quite well.

And we really do need pace, so if we can bring it in Im content.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seen him play earlier this season,sure I posted on here about Grenier and Lacazette impressing, watched him in a youth tournament for France 4/5 years ago too, leading scorer, good young player.

That said, I rather we signed players a little more experienced, in the 24-27 range, Lacazette is still a development job.

We keep getting told there is money available, nothing wrong with Gooners demanding bigger names now, especially when our rivals will all be signing established talent.

Anything less than 3 top, established players and we won't be competing next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom