• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think I've never been that hyped for a signing ever.

5 years we've been waiting for a mobile striker ffs.
The days around the Özil signing and his first minutes for us are still a blur to me. Didn't know one person could feel so many different emotions at once. Amazing. Haven't been that happy since I divorced my second wife.

razörist

tenor.gif

I am so ready!!!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The days around the Özil signing and his first minutes for us are still a blur to me. Didn't know one person could feel so many different emotions at once. Amazing. Haven't been that happy since I divorced my second wife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Özil signing was one of the best days for me as an Arsenal fan. Loved him at Real, never in a million years would've thought he'd play for us.:)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm excited to see who's going to be the first to create the 'welcome to Arsenal' thread for this guy. I've got money on @Kingslayer, imo he already has a thread ready made, just waiting for the official link. ;)

Don D

Don't get too hyped, it's only Lacazette.

The world isn't going to change with this signing.
The guy is clinical, has pace and good link up play, we've been playing without those attributes for 4 years, Manu done it once. None of our competitors have done this we've been seriously handicapped, it is a big deal

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm excited to see who's going to be the first to create the 'welcome to Arsenal' thread for this guy. I've got money on @Kingslayer, imo he already has a thread ready made, just waiting for the official link. ;)
Lacazette could pass for my brother. I have to get this one but I have a bad feeling I'm going to be on the tube back from work when we announce it. :(

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Exactly the feels, brother. Would you tell me the story behind your username? It always struck me as one that a non-believer would choose, few as there are, but still.

It's inspired from this scene in one of my favorite shows. Patrick Jane(The protagonist) mentions wizard's cloak of invisibility and how it gives the villain a sense power, how he's there and sometimes not there. And Özil's style is like that, the way he eludes his marker and finds pockets of space between the lines without anyone picking him up. And Et Voila :)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette could pass for my brother. I have to get this one but I have a bad feeling I'm going to be on the tube back from work when we announce it. :(

Hahaha, you've got this bro, get the thread already made!!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's inspired from this scene in one of my favorite shows. Patrick Jane(The protagonist) mentions wizard's cloak of invisibility and how it gives the villain a sense power, how he's there and sometimes not there. And Özil's style is like that, the way he eludes his marker and finds pockets of space between the lines without anyone picking him up. And Et Voila :)
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'm crying here.

razörist

Lol my brain didn't go further than Özil->invisible->hater. And an urge to watch a Harry Potter movie.

I like it.:D

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Glad you cleared that up. I had you pegged as a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom