• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

It's inspired from this scene in one of my favorite shows. Patrick Jane(The protagonist) mentions wizard's cloak of invisibility and how it gives the villain a sense power, how he's there and sometimes not there. And Özil's style is like that, the way he eludes his marker and finds pockets of space between the lines without anyone picking him up. And Et Voila :)
1stly, great show. The shippers ruined it though :lol:

2ndly, I agree and have said the same. Özil's ability to operate on the fringes of the game is both his strength and a weakness in the PL. It allows him to go undetected in matches and pop up with a decisive moment before you realize it happens. In the PL, that kind of midfielder is likely to either be a passenger or simply unappreciated - in some cases both.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
1stly, great show. The shippers ruined it though :lol:

2ndly, I agree and have said the same. Özil's ability to operate on the fringes of the game is both his strength and a weakness in the PL. It allows him to go undetected in matches and pop up with a decisive moment before you realize it happens. In the PL, that kind of midfielder is likely to either be a passenger or simply unappreciated - in some cases both.

Agreed.
I remember this great quote by Perry Groves about Dennis Bergkamp - "There were so many games I used to watch him play, where it was all hustle and bustle and the game looked very crowded and very tight. And when he got the ball, one pass, and the whole game would open up completely and it looked like there was so much time and space on the pitch." And I think that applies to Özil as well. That pass may not always result in a goal but it creates time and space for others.
Sorry for going offtopic btw.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
giphy.gif

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Have you only just realised that GDeep posts that stuff to express his utter contempt for the medium of internet message boards and those that post on them...?

Also, he wants to see which foreign publication/twitter user will run with it.
Jesus. Some people have to much time to spend.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pretty excited about my gif to be honest, had a great session last night and found the perfect one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom