Alexandre Lacazette

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by SiMamu, Mar 24, 2014.

1. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Well-Known Member

I heard about the Lacazette to Atletico rumors but there is no way in hell he will move for just 35 M. Not happening. Laca's fee will be in the 50+ M.

2. Sheppey-Gooner

Sheppey-Gooner New Member

I really don't understand the negativity surrounding Laca, I think he's a brilliant player and would hugely improve us.

Gooner416, StefanB and eye4goal like this.
  3. Aevius

Aevius Best Mod on AM -rwA Moderator

Lacazette referred to as a player we have "strong interest" in. Whatever that means.

4. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Similar profile to Theo and if Theo can put numbers up, I wonder what Laca can do when he has what Theo has in abundance and more.

5. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Prince of Twitter rumours (formerly "Marquis")

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  6. Aevius

Aevius Best Mod on AM -rwA Moderator

7. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Head of the Off Topic Brigade

Really want us to snap him up and move on one of Lucas or Giroud/both. Has all the attributes required to shine for us. If by some miracle Alexis ends up staying, they could form a great partnership. And Özil too might benefit from two mobile forwards with quick movement. Add Fekir to that and we're sorted in attack.

8. Garrincha

Garrincha AM Resident Joker #2

Torres, Gameiro, Vietto, Martinez... Strikers are struggling at Atletico to quite fit in recently. Not sure its Lacazettes best move.

Diego will just sign his son at some point.

9. mm76

mm76 Well-Known Member

We're sorted for a funny new song too...

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  10. oscarsv

oscarsv Member

So Greizman and Lacazette wants to play together? Cool. This got to be Wenger's move.

11. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Prince of Twitter rumours (formerly "Marquis")

12. Impact

Impact Well-Known Member

For the numbers mentioned, I'd be looking at Auba at Dortmund.

13. GDeep™

GDeep™ New Member

Auba was quoted at 90-110M when linked to Real.

100M is our budget :lol:

14. Impact

Impact Well-Known Member

15. Mitch

Mitch Well-Known Member

I would take that Auba price with a pinch of salt I mean Giroud was quoted as being €50-60m before he signed for us by his teams's president.
    :lol:

16. James Bond

James Bond Moderation Consultant

He quoted him at 50m!? No wonder Wenger goes into the transfer market with the handbrake on.

Imaging initially thinking you were getting a deal on Giroud, but then leading the first training session after his signature. :eek: :lol: He mush have felt so used.

17. oscarsv

oscarsv Member

Yeah however he led them to a ligue title and that president loved him, he must have known is wasn't close to that number on the market more so to his club.

18. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

The more you look at him the more you see no reason to be snobbish at him. What doesn't he have? He may not have that Suarez quality, but he is definitely in the bracket below.

Pace, strength, dribbling, finishing, movement, link up play. Add to that he has consistently scored over 20 goals for so long.

He is the level of player we are able to attract now.

StefanB and Mitch like this.
  19. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

He's an upgrade over every single attacker we have except for Alexis. I don't understand the snubs.

20. {reed}

{reed} New Member

We'll sign him only if we don't have any serious competition.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017 at 9:07 AM