• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Been asking for this guy for years, in our team he scores 20 a season at least.

Should have been an Arsenal player 2 years ago.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
cavani over him...but Cavani would be sorta wish list-y.
Personally would take Zette over Cavani for his technique on the ball. Cavani is an off the ball monster and works his socks off but I believe Lacazette could thrive and add in our game overall.
The way things are progressing though even Lacazette could be wish list-y.

Jm89

We are not going to get him let's face it we had our chance last year,but no wenger thought he was not good enough! Stop wishing for a top striker we haven't brought one for 10 years

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yer man Cross thinks the is our Alexis replacement. The man we want if (when) he leaves.

Lyon will rinse us.

Impact

Established Member
Replacing Alexis with Lacazette is akin to replacing van Persie with Giroud. So depressing.

Need to start taking my interest in rugby seriously.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've seen the writing on the wall here. Just like Kante he's going to go to a bigger club and continue to perform well and we'll be stuck with someone more expensive and less productive because we wrongly doubted his quality. Nailed on.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

None of those clubs can pay him £180k a week.

Easy competition.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If this transfer ever happens I'll be slightly pissed that we never got it done the 58386 times before that we were linked. Probably could have had him cheaper during certain previous transfer windows too.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
imagine thinking lacazette is on the same bracket as alexis.
imagine thinking reus is on the same bracket as alexis.
i would put my money on the ox exploiting than on those 2 players

on our current situation losing Alexis is a calamity as he would be irreplaceable, we are not as appealing as we used too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If this transfer ever happens I'll be slightly pissed that we never got it done the 58386 times before that we were linked. Probably could have had him cheaper during certain previous transfer windows too.

Lyon wanted 60M last summer. He is clearly not rated by the top clubs anyway.

Might join us, but we'll take anyone decent with a heartbeat.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The quality of strikers in europe is poverty Mbappe already doing better than lot of them and he is 18 years old ffs

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

He was (allegedly) available for £25m in January, 2016 after a poor start to that season. He improved after, though, and his price shot up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom