• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilshere's Right

Will be very uninspiring signing.

But I guess that is the state of our club right now. We will keep signing Arteta, Cazorla and Mertesacker level signings for many years to come. Not that they are bad players... But not good enough for what we really want.

Harsh on Cazorla who I think is superb. He's definitely a title-winning player.

I like Mertesacker as well. He genuinely has one of the best readings of the game I ever seen from a defender. Makes up for his Boeing 747-esque turning circle. He's definitely past it now but he was a good defender.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I like Mertesacker as well. He genuinely has one of the best readings of the game I ever seen from a defender. Makes up for his Boeing 747-esque turning circle. He's definitely past it now but he was a good defender.

This is so true. Cazorla is absolutely exceptional. And Mertesacker reads the game so so well, in a 3atb formation I think it works great. He has two players either side to cover and is a natural captain for us.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Arteta was also a very good player in his day. @hydrofluoric acid just has horrible taste

No he's not.
Although Lyon were after Chicharito. But now with the confederation cup the rumour has cooled down.

IMO he's Lacazette direct replacement they're aiming for.

you're right , he is not. He will be replacing Ghezzal as right winger.

Aulas wants a big name to replace lacazette, chicharito was in the lead when we thought the transfer ban will be canceled for atletico.
It's probably still an option

Arteta was also a very good player in his day. @hydrofluoric acid just has horrible taste

Arteta is one of my favorite player of recent times. Can see a lot of posts of me admiring him in his thread. Him, Cazorla and Mertesacker helped us a lot but they are not a players that wins you titles.

Why are you so bitter all the time anyway? How about just ignoring me instead?

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

tumblr_meutv2VCBF1qkhtg9.gif

We're finally signing a striker to replace Giroud, after 5 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom