• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexei Eremenko

Mostarac

Established Member
F****** typical. This Eremenko will probably turn out to be the new Vivas(different positions) or something if we buy him. Wenger really frustrates me during this January transfer-window.

Army of Me

Established Member
Apparently we were interested in this Finn in January - and by his own admission, £2mil is too much for a player like him... so why are we being linked with him?

<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=290002&cpid=21&CLID=3&lid=&title=Finn+reveals+Prem+interest&channel=premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership</a>

Of course, this did come from Sky Sports so don't be surprised if Vieira is apparently going to be used in a part exchange deal for him!

So who knows who this guy is?

Ratinho

Established Member
Talented young midfiedler. Without going to the link (slow connection at work, especially today :( ) I believe he was/still is at Lecce.

Good player, but too much of a jack of all trades and master of none for me. He's just ok at everything, passing/dribbling/etc, he doesn't seem to excel in any area.

air

I'm not sure you can say it's complete bullshit because Eremenko himself has confirmed that two English clubs have been in touch with him.

Yes, he's been sitting on the bench. It seems they're giving him some minutes to get him used to everything in Italy. He's also playing out of position, he's a central midfielder not a left winger.

It's no wonder he couldn't get a contract with Birmingham or Leicester back in the day, a couple years back you could see he had a lot of potential but it just wouldn't come together for him. He also looked very heavy and clumsy.

The last two years have been a huge step forward for him. He is playmaker of the national team and he's not afraid to take responsibility. He's got about as much confidence as any world class player. Whether his skills will ever match his confidence I don't know, but to me he looks a bit like a world-beater so I wouldn't be surprised to see him really make it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom