• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are we losing our **** over some B-rated talent from France?

Oh well at least he has a nice youtube video which explain what he is thinking in every steps he takes!
I think its fair to say there many players better than him in that position if Guendouzi who played 30+ games with us this season can't get into starting line up

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Id go for Marcus Thuram. Everyone raves about Wan Bissaka and his ability to recover defensively and the way he can discourage attackers from taking him on with his pace. Attackers like Sane. Thuram went past him like he wasn't there repeatedly. Not to mention his physicality means he adapts quicker and his aerial dominance would be a massive plus. Same price as Claude- Maurice with a whole season in ligue 1.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
As if this summer couldn't get anymore disappointing. Oh well, time to go lurk in the Ryan Fraser or Carrasco threads I guess.
It can’t ruin my summer, that we don’t sign a 20 years(!) old nobody from Ligue 2. Missing out on Saliba would be a lot more disapointing.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It can’t ruin my summer, that we don’t sign a 20 years(!) old nobody from Ligue 2. Missing out on Saliba would be a lot more disapointing.

This is further evidence to the fact that nobody has any idea what we are doing. The Claude Maurice links were just as strong as the Saliba links. There's a very high chance we are not interested in any of the names linked to us.

picsou

I think its fair to say there many players better than him in that position if Guendouzi who played 30+ games with us this season can't get into starting line up
Makes you think of his qualities indeed, certainly when you see Jeff Reine Adelaide in the starting line up ...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's seem all that talks about about us wanting him and want to get deal done this week it could turn out we were never interested ffs you just don't know who to believe these days.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is further evidence to the fact that nobody has any idea what we are doing. The Claude Maurice links were just as strong as the Saliba links. There's a very high chance we are not interested in any of the names linked to us.

The Saliba one came from two reliable journalists. The bloke from L’Equipe who did the Claude-Maurice one isn’t as reliable as those two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom