• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I was well behind this, but if not signing him means signing somebody more established and giving youth a chance then I'm with it.

A carrasco or better level winger, with Iwobi, Nelson, Martinelli, Saka I can stomach.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Kind of happy about this after hearing Auclair’s opinion on him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope Saliba links are not lies there no reliable links about him yet. about Alexis i was happy that we going to sign him plus a more experienced winger but it's seem not happening we may be looking for another youngster winger and a experienced one.

Preacher

Always Crying
Mad how clubs/players/agents use Arsenal so often to get moves.

Noticed that Dutch player from Feyenoord got a move to Russia after links to us.
Yeah, a lot of garbage these days from shady agents and intermediates.

Leaked emails to late Sala opened my eyes for good. Excerpt from it:

In the prior email, McKay told Sala how Cardiff "will pay you around £50,000-per-week, plus bonuses, on a contract of four to five years. And whoever accompanies you, whether it is your agent or your mother, who, according to English law, can represent you, could claim around £1m from the deal."

He added: "It is said that you did not want to go to Cardiff. It is probably our fault because we have said in the media that other clubs like West Ham, Everton, etc were interested in order to create an interest around you."

We should not believe at least 95% of information from what it is said or written in the media, if said media is not tier 1 source.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah, a lot of garbage these days from shady agents and intermediates.

Leaked emails to late Sala opened my eyes for good. Excerpt from it:

In the prior email, McKay told Sala how Cardiff "will pay you around £50,000-per-week, plus bonuses, on a contract of four to five years. And whoever accompanies you, whether it is your agent or your mother, who, according to English law, can represent you, could claim around £1m from the deal."

He added: "It is said that you did not want to go to Cardiff. It is probably our fault because we have said in the media that other clubs like West Ham, Everton, etc were interested in order to create an interest around you."

We should not believe at least 95% of information from what it is said or written in the media, if said media is not tier 1 source.
James from Gunnerblog on the Arsecast this past Monday openly admitted how agents have contacted him in the past to write a fake article about their clients being linked to certain clubs to drum up interest in them. Lol

Apparently many journalists do this with the hope that the agent will give them actual inside info in the future.

Preacher

Always Crying
James from Gunnerblog on the Arsecast this past Monday openly admitted how agents have contacted him in the past to write a fake article about their clients being linked to certain clubs to drum up interest in them. Lol

Apparently many journalists do this with the hope that the agent will give them actual inside info in the future.
My favourite occurrence is when Crossy, Wilson and Mokbel publish the same articles at the same time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I knew it happened but that’s one of the most depressing posts I’ve seen.

Everything in the world seems fake these days.

I don't get it, he had a nice youtube video where the frame was frozen every two seconds and someone was telling every move he took was a world class thinking.

And now we are not after him?

WHAT?

Top Bottom