• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'll miss this wonderful little bastard. Such a shame the lame environment didn't suit his character at the end of the day.
My favourite player over the last couple of years. Still thinking back at the 2014 WC when I first really took notice of this little warrior. Feel my life will be quite a bit poorer without him in our jersey and our badge on his chest... :(

scytheavatar

Established Member
It's plain to see that's part of it,I agree but the rot set in long before the Bayern thrashing he's sparkled for us this year but he's been off track in a few games,where he hasn't looked like he could give a toss.

Sanchez has been objectively our best player this season and the one who gave a toss the most. He didn't give a toss everytime but he certainly was the only one who gave a toss against West Brom. Which is why we are screwed if he leaves us.

CHOPS

Sanchez has been objectively our best player this season and the one who gave a toss the most. He didn't give a toss everytime but he certainly was the only one who gave a toss against West Brom. Which is why we are screwed if he leaves us.
Wouldn't disagree with you one bit,he's our leading goal scorer,leading assist,but he's also our leading sulker when things don't go right and his attitude changes with the rest they all drop their heads and give up,Sanchez gives up on the players around him because they're not near his level he's frustrated with them and he's certain to leave in the summer.

WhatAFC

Wouldn't disagree with you one bit,he's our leading goal scorer,leading assist,but he's also our leading sulker when things don't go right and his attitude changes with the rest they all drop their heads and give up,Sanchez gives up on the players around him because they're not near his level he's frustrated with them and he's certain to leave in the summer.
He gives up on the players around him because they give up and don't fight to the last. The man gives everything he has every single time he crosses that line onto the pitch, if even half of our starting 11 did the same we would be in a much stronger position.

Leicester last season and Chelsea this season have every player fighting for the same cause for 90 minutes. I can't remember the last time I could say that about our team.

trippyhippy

if sanchez is to be sold i feel we should sell him for how much he would be worth to us potentially for that final season. with champions league qualification along with goals and assists he would provide us i would go for around 40M

mm76

Yer Da
I agree with all the positive comments about Alexis. La, la, la to those who post that he is leaving. want him to stay.

we all do, but just don't think it's likely, especially considering the offers he's likely to get from elsewhere - top squads, big money, and decent managers...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doubt we get much over 30m if we sell abroad... Maybe a big PSG fee thats about it. The agent has all the power now.

CHOPS

Think most want him to stay, but seems highly unlikely at this moment.
I don't know many people who don't want him to stay but I seriously think him and Özil are going regardless of Wenger,I think they've already sorted their futures out to be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom