• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Any insight to this? Sanchez on Instagram: "You'll notice that what today appears to be a sacrifice, will end up being the greatest achievement of your life."

Could be sacrificing London, China's millions, or even sugar on his Cornflakes, who knows!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He does strike as the type of guy who loves those sort of cliche motivational quotes. Probably has posters of Atom and Humber with "fight for your dreams!" "the world starts outside your comfort zone", etc., written under them.

Yup , people with big accounts feel pressure to post something . Pretty confident he will sign a new deal , always have been .

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah agree , thought you said the downward spiral started after he shifted wide is all . :lol: all good though.

Tbh, I would be happy to see him wide if we had a top CF for him to play with. Seeing Giroud or Welbeck in there just makes my blood boil. The reason for our decline is not Alexis wide, its what we have left to put in the middle when he is wide.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yup , people with big accounts feel pressure to post something . Pretty confident he will sign a new deal , always have been .

Was positive he was leaving, but Wenger's recent comments gave me that 1% of hope that this is all about the money (not in a complete mercenary way) and that he's happy here being the big figure at the club.

Don't think any of the clubs in for him will truly offer him that.

Any insight to this? Sanchez on Instagram: "You'll notice that what today appears to be a sacrifice, will end up being the greatest achievement of your life."

1. He is leaving Atom and Humber in London to go to China and win some cups?

2. He is destroying his Arsenal reputation and going to Sp**s?

3. He is losing out Champions league and signing on with Arsenal to win Europe league?

I will update as I figure out more things it can mean.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He does strike as the type of guy who loves those sort of cliche motivational quotes. Probably has posters of Atom and Humber with "fight for your dreams!" "the world starts outside your comfort zone", etc., written under them.

Exactly. I'm sure he has a book of motivational quotes sitting by his bedside.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Exactly. I'm sure he has a book of motivational quotes sitting by his bedside.

PPmmFbC.jpg

Gonna frame this and send it to Alexis.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Some stats to show how important Alexis is for us, and to highlight what a special player Henry was. No one else has even come close!

Should Sanchez score another Premier League goal this season, he'll be the fifth Arsenal player to score 20+ goals in a PL campaign after Thierry Henry (5 times), Ian Wright (2 times), Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor. Robin van Persie was the last to do this (30 goals in 2011-12).

Think Sanchez will get better for next 4 years before decline begins in sense of experience and calming down. Might lose a bit of energy but if he were to stay here we will see more intelligent and calculated moves from him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Some stats to show how important Alexis is for us, and to highlight what a special player Henry was. No one else has even come close!

Should Sanchez score another Premier League goal this season, he'll be the fifth Arsenal player to score 20+ goals in a PL campaign after Thierry Henry (5 times), Ian Wright (2 times), Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor. Robin van Persie was the last to do this (30 goals in 2011-12).

Missing Giroud surely?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

1. He is leaving Atom and Humber in London to go to China and win some cups?

2. He is destroying his Arsenal reputation and going to Sp**s?

3. He is losing out Champions league and signing on with Arsenal to win Europe league?

I will update as I figure out more things it can mean.

Yeah lol he wouldn't go to China and Atom and Humber definitely wouldn't go there either .

503error

Diveball is played in Spain, I can't care less if we get relegated next season, he can GTFO to La Liga if he wants to make that a habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom