• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I was guilty of that tbh. Seems like Sanchez doesn't care about Wenger underperforming as a manager.

Not sure why they love him so much but fair enough. Hopefully he actually means what he's saying.
He doesnt mean what he's saying. None of them do. People that believe this **** are floating on pink fluffy clouds. If he stays, he's getting the money he's after and he still likes his life here. He's said he loves London many times.

Goon-Ger

I really hope he stays. It sucks that we as a club might lose him because we do not have the same ambitions as him.

If he goes it will be the most gutted i have been since Henry left and the one player in our squad we would find it almost impossible to replace within our current budget.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
18622589_1741898142492773_6228443102569439452_n.jpg

what the hell
they changed it btw. don't know if it's a hoax or true

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's a matter of offering him the money he wants. I don't understand till now (even with my love for Wenger) how that persists as a problem.

Give him 280k. Pathetic that we are gambling with our best player at such a crucial junction in our history.

Rumours are we went as close as 300k...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's even more crucial to keep him than it would have been if we got CL. We need to supplement his talent. If necessary,ask him who he would (realistically) like to see in a forward position and go all out to get that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom