• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Spot on lad. Guy plays like a geniune ***** at times. At one point in the 1st half where Monreal made a perfect overlap while Alexis was in possession, he just stood still and did nothing with the ball for ages, only to be dispossessed afterwards. :lol:

Dispossessed 5 times, and 5 **** touches which lead to him losing the ball. By far the most of any player in the pitch.

The amount of times he ****ed up counterattacks trying the hollywood pass was insane, yet he was trying to calm down the other players, which was hilarious.

Frustating doesn't cover it, luckily the 2 tap ins covered for another terrible performance by the diving tax fraud.
:lol::lol::lol:

Think Jury's OTT Alexis praise is getting to you. Alexis is frustrating but he had a good game tbf.

Poor game if you take away his goals but he scored two goals so he gets a pass.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Think Jury's OTT Alexis praise is getting to you. Alexis is frustrating but he had a good game tbf.

Poor game if you take away his goals but he scored two goals so he gets a pass.

Trolling mate. :lol:

But most of that is spot on, he was ruining so many of our counterattacks with his headless chicken decision making it was infuriating to watch.

Not that it was surprising because he's like that always, but he wasn't great by any means, his two goals masked a frustating game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You do the same thing with Özil.
No I don't. You're talking bollocks. Patently untrue bollocks.

Feel free to go and find me a post saying he was **** after scoring two goals, looking easily MOTM and generally looking dangerous the whole game. You won't find it. But of course you won't bother, because like many in here, it's easier to talk unsubstantiated rubbish without the burden of proving anything.

Giroud

Established Member
Those frustrations with Sanchez are the reasons he never quite made it at Barca who are looking to fill their attack with true world class players.

He's not quite at that level but we are lucky to have him. Cracking player.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Alexis was brilliant today. But never before has a game highlighted a players' weaknesses and strengths so blatantly.

The Good:
-Two well taken goals
-Some beautifully hit through passes
-A constant thorn in the opposition's side
-Never say die attitude
-He was the difference.

The Bad:
-Dwells on the ball, kills our momentum sometimes
-Doesn't lift his head often enough

Elite player. Right up there with the best the league has to offer.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Absolute beast. Where does he get the energy from after a tough midweek game??? :eek:

Really wish Özil took on responsibility like this guy.

Furious

No I don't. You're talking bollocks. Patently untrue bollocks.

Hit a nerve.

You're undeniably the worst poster this board has to offer, not in terms of knowledgde but in terms of sheer humility. I mean look at this post:

Might as well say it, Özil has been sh!te again so far. Everyone else is getting slaughtered, so why not?!

Your daily agenda must wake and post **** on the internet.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Hit a nerve.

You're undeniably the worst poster this board has to offer, not in terms of knowledgde but in terms of sheer humility. I mean look at this post:

Your daily agenda must wake and post **** on the internet.
To be fair, Özil was kinda sh*t till the 2nd half :lol:

As for Alexis, he was both brilliant and frustrating in equal measure. High risk/high reward in every sense, similar to Ramsey but obviously with far more quality and productivity. Some of the decisions he made were infuriating but others were excellent.

Par for the course and the frustration is minimal as long as everyone else plays with the same fervor.

reed

Stop talking about resting Sanchez. He passes the medical tests before every game, I think Wenger knows about his physical condition more than the "rest Sanchez"squad :lol:

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Really carrying the team right now. Somebody else needs to step up and share the responsibility (looking at you Özil).

Furious

To be fair, Özil was kinda sh*t till the 2nd half :lol:

As for Alexis, he was both brilliant and frustrating in equal measure. High risk/high reward in every sense, similar to Ramsey but obviously with far more quality and productivity. Some of the decisions he made were infuriating but others were excellent.

Par for the course and the frustration is minimal as long as everyone else plays with the same fervor.

Sure, I don't deny that he was, but to critizise him because you think he's **** and not because other people aren't critizising him.

Agree on Alexis, I'd like him to iron some of his frustating moments out but it's not possible at this stage of his career I guess.

For example for the 3rd goal Mesut was carrying the ball calmly and we scored a super team goal. Alexis on the other hand gets the ball and tries to find the killer pass straight away, but gets it right like 3/10 times, and we get caught on the back foot and all over the place in terms of team shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom