• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the thing that bothers me about Alexis is that I'm not sure he would give his best to the team even if he did sign for £250k a week - he will always try to play his best, but on his terms - he is capable of thwarting a game plan, and would be inclined to do that for any manager, I suspect, not just Wenger

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I know we've lost umpteen top players before but now is supposed to be the time when we can retain these guys. We can spend big bucks in the Summer and we have one of the biggest wage bills in the league, it's not like the Nasri days where we simply couldn't compete with City for wages.

He's currently the best player in the league, has been leading our attack and is the only elite attacker we have in our system as it is right now. This one would hurt, I just don't see us replacing his quality.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think this is about Sanchez wanting to join a club who can compete for titles and cups today, not wages. He's not young anymore.

Whoever is the Arsenal manager next season, there are other clubs better geared for instant success.

Isn't it exciting you sell who doesn't want to be here, bring in a new manager who can bring his own boys in and start again?

Clean slate. The door is open, you don't want to play for Arsenal then go.

As long as Özil and Sanchez goes to another league I survive it.

Can't have your exes who broke your heart(if any) dinning at the same restaurant you go to when you try to start over!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We've found our top striker after 5 years of Giroud Sanogo Bendtner & Chamakh & now he's leaving us just a year after we've found him.

lmao.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sanchez is leaving, that's for sure now. And we'll resign Özil and extend Wenger's deal.

Feel like I am stuck in the LEGO movie:

Everything is awesome, everything is cool when your part of a team
Everything is awesome, when you're living out a dream

StefanB

if he stays we need 2 great wingers IMO.
if he goes we need 2 great wingers + a new striker.

I'd personally like to put Sanchez back on the wing with a liscense to roam inside and basically play as a supporting striker. Therefore I'd prefer a class striker and a class winger. Belotti and Mahrez would be nice.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If we're being honest, it's Özil. Alexis actually played against Sutton while Özil had gone abroad on holiday for the 3rd time this season.

Funny thing is Rambo joked about Özil being teacher's pet but there might have been a hint of truth in that comment.

Ramsey wasn't joking at all :lol:.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alexis need to grow up he is very quality player but got a very bad attitude deserve to be dropped

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Wenger was furious with Sanchez for being selfish, turning on his team-mates both out on the pitch and after the game.

That has continued in training, with Sanchez’s attitude and work-rate both being questioned behind the scenes because he has become increasingly difficult to manage.

It is understood there have been several rows with the 28-year-old, because Wenger feels it has been affecting the rest of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom