• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Some attitudes are ****ing miles off. Sanchez shows the qualities we want out of our players. Petulant, selfish, etc. I mean, **** off kindly.

Hell no! Kindly is how you **** off. Whenever, if ever, I do it'll be après nous, le déluge to swallow you.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm confident he stays if Allegri or Sampaoli come in. I mean why wouldn't he?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm confident he stays if Allegri or Sampaoli come in. I mean why wouldn't he?
PSG are reportedly offering him £300,000 a week while Arsenal are offering him less than what they're offering Wenger.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

It is alleged that Sanchez, who has scored 17 Premier League goals this season, walked off the training pitch mid-session last week for which a number of his team-mates confronted him in the changing-room. Sources claim a row then erupted over the attitude of Sanchez and Wenger eventually took the decision to put the Chile international on the substitutes’ bench.

karl

His attitude recently has been annoying because it looks as if he is absolving himself of any responsibility for results. As if it all falls to other players for the mistakes. You cannot be such an individual in a team and he often runs blindly into trouble.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You cant defend much about that! Wenger getting **** when players also have an issue with Alexis.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The Guardian also reporting it.

Sánchez stunned his team-mates by walking out of the session and, when they returned to the changing rooms to find him, there were angry words between some of them and him. The flashpoint is believed to have kicked off after an incident with another player.

WhatAFC

Fair enough, BUT if you already know that you'll leave pretty damn soon anyway, you're lacking both respect and professionalsim towards your employer if you behave like that.

Only three months to go until both this season and his Arsenal career are over, he might just continue being awesome on the pitch, increase his transfer value and then piss off to the club he likes.
All that without making a fuss, as you'd expect from someone who's earning more money per week, than most humans are in ten years combined.
He could feel betrayed that he was sold a club that would be challenging for titles & top talent.

Not only that, smaller transfer fee means a larger signing bonus and wages for him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I understand that when you doing everything while the others are not giving 100% but he should keep his mouth shut and keep working he is a pro not a teenager.
What, and keep a happy face and make nonsense comments like Walcott and others after we get blown away by Bayern, Liverpool etc.? I think he is doing the right thing. It might not be pretty or good for team harmony, but it sure as **** is needed now more than at any other time. Someone has to try to wake this ****ing team up. The manager obviously doesn't want to do it. Many of his team mates seem to just want to hide. I say go for it. I am fully behind him. Go Sanchez!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

It is alleged that Sanchez, who has scored 17 Premier League goals this season, walked off the training pitch mid-session last week for which a number of his team-mates confronted him in the changing-room. Sources claim a row then erupted over the attitude of Sanchez and Wenger eventually took the decision to put the Chile international on the substitutes’ bench.

and given what we know about the players he was probably just disappointed with the effort the others were putting in!

why should he bust his ass when nobody else is?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't really care if it came from the club to be honest.....if it was wrong, we would've heard from his agent already.
Oh no. The fact that it's coming from the club does not mean it's not true, quite the opposite really. It only means that Sanchez & Wenger's relationship is done.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Could be players leaking it as well.

Alexis is made out to be some hero & they know he is acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom