• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Senior player. Koscielny, Cech, Coquelin, Monreal, Walcott, Ramsey, Giroud, Ox and maybe Welbeck? If I was to narrow it down it would be Coquelin, Ramsey, Walcott or Giroud though hardly fair on Ramsey as he's been out virtually all season.

Agree on Mkhitaryan cannot think of another wide man who we tracked who ended up elsewhere. And it would have to be a wide man to replace Alexis at that stage.
Could be Per/Cazorla though. I kn ow they're out but wouldn't Per be at training.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Arsenal fans turning on Alexis is less than a day is hilarious.

Maybe you should take a look at the behaviour of some of the players that are leading our rivals to titles. But people would rather our club was like a nursery. :rolleyes:

this.

I don't even care about Sanchez' story in particular tbf.
What scares me the most is that we're not able to handle & satisfy a big player ego like Alexis'.

If he leaves, what's the point to replace him with another top player if we aren't able to satisfy his ambition & keep him?

99% of best football players are cu*ts. They have crazy ambitions and such big egos.
Look at Ronaldo or Messi when they get taken off. They're mad even if their team is winning by 5 goals.
When Messi isn't happy with one of his team mate, he's sold by the end of the season, no matter who this player is (Zlatan for instance).
Ronaldo yell at his team mates when they misplace a pass or a cross.

Alexis is that kind of player. With high ambitions & crazy ego. He's the only one in our team and we couldn't handle him.
That's such a shame & disgrace.

We just proved with Alexis that this club can only handle soft, passionless & lifeless players like Walcott Ox Ramsey Özil.

That's a huge worry IMO.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I get the sentiment of those who think we were top four before him and will be after him but you're ignoring one crucial factor: the decline of Wenger.

This doesn't appear to be the same Wenger. As the players have gotten better we've relied more on their quality but become worse as a team.

I don't think we're a top four side without the star players. We might not be one with them. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

On the other hand someone needs to tell him to sekkle down a bit. This attitude of his sucks and you can't blame Wenger for dropping him.

Someone should get Messi to come make him cry again.

BobP

Memri Fan
I get the sentiment of those who think we were top four before him and will be after him but you're ignoring one crucial factor: the decline of Wenger.

This doesn't appear to be the same Wenger. As the players have gotten better we've relied more on their quality but become worse as a team.

I don't think we're a top four side without the star players. We might not be one with them. :lol:

For the most part I don't think he's actually changed, it's just that the game itself has and he's being caught out.

He's been doing the same stuff he always has.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I understand her argument, which is basically that we're that deeply flawed that is doesn't matter who we lose. But that must have to mean you want Wenger out desperately, because seeing players of his quality want out directly because of his ineptness is unacceptable.

Don't think she said at all , she's alluding to the fact that she thinks Alexis doing **** all in big away games , we'll just have to ask her.

Rumour

Saw this Guardian BTL comment last night:

2qnwscw.jpg

Can't properly judge how valid this story is but am intrigued all the same.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

By the way didn't our invincibles get into a big fight after winning the league at White Hart Lane?:lol:

Now we have the club leaking news of why Sanchez was dropped. How far we've fallen.

happyhappy

We all know his tactics no longer works. If he can't even keep our one and only world class player in the team, then there is simply no excuse.

The only reason why we are talking so much about Alexis is because he is really the only world class player in this team. Pathetic.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Agreed that we don't know what the actual situation is or was. But people seem to be trying to say that Alexis getting into altercations with teammates (if that is what has happened) is just down to him being a winner, etc. I think he definitely has a winning attitude, but don't think that (alleged) stuff is part of it. That's something else, and if its true then its not good. They are all supposed to be professionals, saying he's entitled to outbursts is just making excuses for bad behaviour imo.
They're ALL entitled to 'outbursts' though. It happens at every club most weeks.

The only difference here though, is he's a high profile world class player that plays for Arsenal , under a manager who's under more pressure than he's ever been in 20 years at the club. It's a story on many levels. And we're 5th...

Had we been top of the league or generally doing better, this wouldn't be nearly as big.

BobP

Memri Fan
Saw this Guardian BTL comment last night:

2qnwscw.jpg

Can't properly judge how valid this story is but am intrigued all the same.

It's valid, my sources have confirmed it.

Confirms my belief that the atmosphere is poor.

Club is on the verge of imploding.

happyhappy

It's valid, my sources have confirmed it.

Confirms my belief that the atmosphere is poor.

Club is on the verge of imploding.

If that's true then just get both Kos and Cech out the door, get van Dijk and another keeper in. Both are senior players who haven't turn up in recent big games and no wonder Sanchez lambasted the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom