• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can understand Sanchez getting wound up watching the first touch of ball by some of our players like a Coq etc.

It's a bit like some of more elite posters on AM (@GDeep™ , @Tir Na Nog , @hydrofluoric acid, @carlito'sway etc) getting frustrated by some of the poverty posting they've had to endure this weekend. ;)
This is now getting pathetic. Whenever the fan base on AM has legitimate reasons to vent at the manager you call for your back up after insulting half the posters on here.

I said it on another thread but I'll remind you again. This weekend's result had nothing to do with squad cost and everything to do with the ineptitude of our dictator-like manager.

Also, regardless of what AS7 did, he is clearly unhappy with the mediocrity. This isn't a wage dispute. It isn't a dispute on which position he prefers. This is a player who is pissed off that we fall apart for the same reasons every season. This is a player echoing the thoughts of a large section of the fans. Arguably the majority, right now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Outbursts, arguments, no arguments whatever happened or didn't happen I would like to know where Wenger was during it all?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
he wants out and isn't going to stop moaning if he stays so no point in upsetting or risk losing other players just to pacify him

keep playing him and see if matters improve - he is volatile and a few good wins and goals might make a big difference come summer - a cup win would help too

but cash in if he still wants to go and we can get a good price for him

incidentally, I think he has also fallen out with Özil, which will have upset him too

Preacher

Always Crying
I know, different culture and never gonna happen, but I would want to see something like this. After painful and significant defeats our players usually run straight to tunnel and don't look back. They owe the fans a good performances. I'm talking about every player, including Alexis. I rather see this than hear players talk same sh*t about mentality and motivation after games through press. They should explain this bullsh*t to fans directly.
AS Roma players talk to fans following their defeat:
Daniele-De-Rossi.jpg

i13_Capture.JPG

Borussia Dortmund players speak to angry fans after defeat:
3000781100000578-3392948-image-a-2_1452458908402.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I know, different culture and never gonna happen, but I would want to see something like this. After painful and significant defeats our players usually run straight to tunnel and don't look back. They owe the fans a good performances. I'm talking about every player, including Alexis. I rather see this than hear players talk same sh*t about mentality and motivation after games through press. They should explain this bullsh*t to fans directly.
AS Roma players talk to fans following their defeat:
Daniele-De-Rossi.jpg

i13_Capture.JPG

Borussia Dortmund players speak to angry fans after defeat:
3000781100000578-3392948-image-a-2_1452458908402.jpg
Great post. True as well. The lack of communication from the club on many issues breeds this blatant disregard for our fans.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is now getting pathetic. Whenever the fan base on AM has legitimate reasons to vent at the manager you call for your back up after insulting half the posters on here.
Most have been venting at the manager for years, it's getting a bit more frenzied is all. Like sharks around a dying whale, fuelled up by all their I told you so's.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So Mesut is ill and stories of Alexis falling out with a senior team member? Can't see those two fight tbh. Don't really care either, if one thing is damn sure, its that this is another sign that the end of the status quo is near. I'm so excited for our future, whatever happens, we're still Arsenal.

bothers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom