• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can't help feeling that Southgate has something against Jack and is just making excuses for not playing him.
might have heard a rumour jack doesnt like him or something... At the end of the day, though, if he's fit and playing well the press will be all over it, making it very difficult for jack to be ignored. Has Southgate got the balls to make such a dumb decision based on something unrelated to football? Probably, yes :lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
might have heard a rumour jack doesnt like him or something... At the end of the day, though, if he's fit and playing well the press will be all over it, making it very difficult for jack to be ignored. Has Southgate got the balls to make such a dumb decision based on something unrelated to football? Probably, yes :lol:
Was just thinking the same thing, because the medya were questioning his lack of inclusion and just about going with Southgate's reasons, not playing for Arsenal, but the will wear thin if he keeps fit and plays.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can understand why Jack would be worried though. Lallana, Drinkwater and Barkley have all been injured for recent internationals yet he still wasn't being given a look.
I dont think he was starting for us, was he? at least that would be the excuse. Jacks one of those players that you dont need to have a look at. If he's fit and playing, you know what he can offer so you take him . It's not even so much about form when you have his class. You just take him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I dont think he was starting for us, was he? at least that would be the excuse. Jacks one of those players that you dont need to have a look at. If he's fit and playing, you know what he can offer so you take him . It's not even so much about form when you have his class. You just take him.
He wasn't starting regularly, but Southgate said he wasn't playing enough even though he'd only logged something like 45 minutes fewer than Loftus-Cheek. Even more annoying because the latter played most of his minutes on the wing, not CM like Jack.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He wasn't starting regularly, but Southgate said he wasn't playing enough even though he'd only logged something like 45 minutes fewer than Loftus-Cheek. Even more annoying because the latter played most of his minutes on the wing, not CM like Jack.
I can understand him leaving Jack out over RLC for now. We all know Jack needs more under his belt than most--I've not got a problem with that tbh. Wenger's always talking about taking things slow with Jack so if Southgate ever needed an excuse to leave him out so he can have a look at someone else, it's been made by Wenger! I do believe when it comes down to it, if Jack is playing he 100% goes regardless of the competition for places.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Southgate can’t pick someone who’s barely kicked a ball in a league game, totally reasonable.

Now that’s changed, Jack will get his call up.

Preacher

Always Crying
I'm disappointed in JohnCrosspaper. He should have mentioned little boy, who lives inside Alexis. What does that little boy want ? What are his dreams ? We need to know. Every proper statement should address this.

Axel9090

I really hope that's the statement. A big **** you yet again from another top player to those at the club who arent helping us move forward. When will enough of our fans wake up and just stop attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom