• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At least we finally cut loose the festering sore that is Alexis which already might lead to recovered unity within the squad
How? If he's a festering sore, then most of them are united against him. and those that aren't, like Bellerin etc, will be guilty by association, so it will most probably continue.... if there's any truth to it. That's how humans work.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Big big player for us, who will be missed dearly.

Losing him to a rival, especially this window, will be another big blow to our credibility as a serious club who wants to be seen as a title contender in Europe.

We need to push on and keep him for the rest of the season

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm really going to miss this guy :(

Same.

I won't forget this.

bm65wBD.gif

gIWyz16.gif

tumblr_ohn1y5eyWh1sva2fko7_250.gif

SA Gunner

My favourite game was when he scored twice at Leicester City a few seasons ago. Shut that crowd up so beautifully, such a joy to watch.

SA Gunner

Also that third goal against United at the Emirates and a similar goal against Liverpool. Rocket into the net.

I prefer the United game because of Gary Neville's commentary :lol:

As much as there was anger, in acceptance I know this dude is looking out for his family, his dogs and trying to get the big prizes before he retires. Lets be honest, we cant give him that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remember his equaliser vs Sp**s when we were down to 10 men? Stepped up like an absolute warrior that day and refused to let us lose that one.

Though going back, one of the games that really sticks out is the second leg vs Besiktas, we also ended up with 10 men but he held on to the ball and refused to give it away while surrounded by 4, 5 sometimes even 6 Besiktas players.

The guy is just an out and out warrior, with a huge heart and incredible determination, you only have to look at his influence on the Chile team that won two Copa Americas and did well in the 2014 world cup.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
too much sugar on this thread.

what happened to all the:

"holds on to the ball too much"

"cannot finish chances"

"too many risky passes"

"destabilizes the team"

"runs less than Özil" "MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

is it just that our eyes are opening up when backs against the wall or what? let's face it, the guy is damn world class and we (board, club, coaching staff) haven't matched his ambitions, just like dozens of world class players before him.

at the end of the day, have to take a loooong hard look at yourself in the mirror, and, maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, the world isn't crazy and the players aren't to blame. maybe it's us who cannot keep up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom