• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ambition. Could be one of the reasons why so many of our stars don’t extend also, they just get fed up of all the bollocks.
Don't know why they're fed up, there's not many clubs have free air shows during the game.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Money & Ambition. Fair enough United are not there at the moment but at least you can see they are trying by making signings. That and the brand that they are still a giant in the game.
Yeah, United and the oil clubs are always showing ambition spending their millions.

Wonder why the poor clubs at the bottom just don't show the same ambition. :rolleyes:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
****ing Wenger, winning trophies, spoiling it for our fans.
If I could go back to 2014, I'd sooner see us not win the FA cup and Wenger leave, than him stay and win 3 cups. We're 4 years behind where we should be, and we're much less of an attraction despite those cups. We worse off for it, and that's because Wenger has been a cowson ever since 2014.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

If I could go back to 2014, I'd sooner see us not win the FA cup and Wenger leave, than him stay and win 3 cups. We're 4 years behind where we should be, and we're much less of an attraction despite those cups. We worse off for it, and that's because Wenger has been a cowson ever since 2014.
Bro it's a fact, we're 4 years ahead of where we were in 2014.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sanchez, Özil and Ramsey

tumblr_lpuzhpzPqC1r1zphpo1_500.gif

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I wonder what the difference is between top players leaving us after years of fighting for top four and players not leaving Man Utd after also 5 years now of fighting for top four. Money?

We are at a similar level but separated by money and ambition which is embarrassing considering how much it took for us just to get to this level post-Ferguson. Like it or not, we’re going to make huge signings to improve every year, it’s not a certainty at Arsenal.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Will not understand if he goes to United, they are not a better team then us for City i would understand his decision, if he might end up at United we should just have offered him 300k in a week.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We are at a similar level but separated by money and ambition which is embarrassing considering how much it took for us just to get to this level post-Ferguson. Like it or not, we’re going to make huge signings to improve every year, it’s not a certainty at Arsenal.

I have a lot of respect that even though you're definetely a die-hard ManU fan, you don't cover your eyes for everything that ain't to rosy.

You indeed wasted a lot of money but admittedly also made some very good deals. You guys are still one of the greatest clubs in history and will continue to be that as your board and owners show ambition and willingness to continue on that road which is one point that currently separates you from us.

Footballing wise we outperformed you for every single season since Fergie left but on the contrary to you we're slowly but steadily regressing whilst you are going in the opposite direction.

If you're going to get Alexis that's the final piece to make that step which will leave us behind and the one that cannot happen, if our board has any clue whatsover.
City is miles ahead, with maybe only Liverpool currently being close to reaching those heights, making a deal for Alexis with City therefore would not hurt too much.
On the contrary, selling our best attacker to a direct rival who's on the same football level like us would be absolutely shocking.
Therefore letting Alexis leave to you without getting Martial in return, what you're not going to do anyways, would be the worst thing I've seen since RVP or not getting Cesc back "because we're covered in midfield" :rolleyes:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Will not understand if he goes to United, they are not a better team then us for City i would understand his decision, if he might end up at United we should just have offered him 300k in a week.
United have the aspiration to improve. You have to remember up to now we have been better than City throughout Alexis' time with the club. We've won more and on average finished higher. However they have repeatedly strived for improvement by spending money, moving players on and chopping managers. As have United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom