• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Every season since 13/14 has gone to waste. We should have tried harder to surround Cech, Kos, Özil and Sanchez with real quality and won the title in 15/16 at the very least.

We're a club in transition, will be a couple more years of struggle before we can think about challenging for top honours again. We're doing good work behind the scenes, now for us to find a manager who can do likewise on the pitch.
The year Leicester won the title, we were short on payers at this time and could have bought some. Straight after the window closed, Welbz was out inured for a few weeks, i t was an existing injury.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Alexis goes to United he goes for the money simple as that , can't even see him settling in that dressing room and he hates that **** Herrera too .
If it was about money then he would have signed the 300k pw we offered.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

part of me wants him to go to united

if he goes to city he's getting a fairly tale

he'll have medals this season and next and go down as a legend....

if he goes to united...I see him arguing with jose...having his entire game limed...getting benched by linguard...and then leaving in disgrace to finish his career in turkey

that'd be funnier

There’s no shame in getting benched by an elite player like Lingard.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'd rather see Alexis at United than City (no matter what happened with Judas). Although I hate United, I respect them more than City and Chelsea.

With that being said, I'm still hoping PSG comes in for him.

Reactions: AKA

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Without trying to sound like an alt-right guy, I have to say this is an absolute **** mentality. Receiving a medal for someone else's work doesn't mean he deserves it. If he deserved a PL medal he'd contribute to a title winning team.

Presumably if he wins a league title, he would contribute to it?

The '**** mentality' comes from our manager and our board who are once again going to sell our best player to a rival club for the sake of a few quid. It's not my fault I relate more to the winning mentality of someone like Alexis than the loser mentality of my own club.

I hope Arsenal sort it out.. because it really is a drag at this point. Wenger needs to go - and Kroenke, too. Sick of fans who say that Kroenke 'isn't a problem' because he 'doesn't do anything.' That is the problem. He doesn't do anything. He doesn't invest money, he doesn't have ambition. He milks our club for his own profit as we gradually slide down the table - spending just enough to keep himself rich.

Sudders

Personally I think we shot as a big time club until something drastic happens with our board and manager.

I've come to terms with the fact that Alexis is leaving and I can't even blame him. We've been calling for big signings for years and I can't imagine how he feels seeing friends winning trophy's whilst week in week out he's trying to make up for Wellbecks and Theo's ineptitudes.

We're not winning anything this year so getting anything upwards of 25mil is a good deal, especially if stories are to be believed that he has become disruptive in the dressing room.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So lets look to a potential first team come February 1st.

----------------Lacazette
Mkhitaryan--------------------Malcolm
--------Wilshere---------Özil
-------------------AMN
Kolasinac----Kosc---Mustafi-----Bellerin
------------------Cech

Ramsey to come on later on, to provide some late running.

It looks alright if you ask me, something that can push for top four. Needs a more direct approach though, if we are going to do anything worthwhile.

al-Ustaadh

-------------------AMN
------------------Cech

It looks alright if you ask me, something that can push for top four. Needs a more direct approach though, if we are going to do anything worthwhile.

I got depressed looking at that.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

-------------------AMN
------------------Cech

That's team's more than good enough to challenge for Top 4/EL I reckon.

I'd rather see Alexis at United than City (no matter what happened with Judas). Although I hate United, I respect them more than City and Chelsea.

With that being said, I'm still hoping PSG comes in for him.

You respect united more than City & Chelsea?
I don't see how that should even be considered.. City are on a different level while United are around where we are at. Selling Alexis to United will be the worst thing ourr club has done.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Selling one of the best players to Mourinho.

Didn't think that this day will ever come. New low for Arsenal football club. We'll be laughing stock for years now.

I dont think Wenger can stand Pep either after the Cesc stuff & CL past.

al-Ustaadh

Who is Chris Mular and why should we care about his tweet?

Has connections and posts a lot of info before it comes out.

He was the first to say Alexis has been a problem in the dressing room (back in early November) and he also said that Alexis would be sold in January but he's saying nobody has actually bid for him yet. Apparently it's just City and United talking to Alexis and his agent but nobody has approached Arsenal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom