• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
*See's thread title*
*Fear, anger & sadness overcome's me*
*Sees that the author's of the stories are Matt Law & John Cross*
*Breathes a sigh of relief*
*Waits patiently and confidently for David Ornstein to announce Alexis contract extension shortly*

Aevi

Hale End FC
I've refused to make this thread these past weeks, I'm in denial.

Lock this thread please, it ain't happening.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Despite scoring against Manchester City, Sanchez was also conspicuous by his absence from the group of players who went over to acknowledge the away supporters last Sunday.
He's lucky Mertesacker wasn't around.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we need to stop f**king around too give him new contract. he is our most important player.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger really doesn't like egos does he? Good luck building a title winning side then.

He won't be leaving but there's no smoke without fire. Him and Wenger definitely had some words.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

John Cross can **** off and get back to writing about how we want Wanyama to be honest.

I can see how this thread is gonna go many many pages about something that almost certainly won't happen this summer.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
"Look, we don't like to lose big players. We just think they should appreciate being in the top 4 of 92 clubs in england. And top 16 in Europe. "

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Honestly, Sanchez and Özil are gifting us the best years of their careers. It's an insult not to let them play in a team where they can succeed in. Either Wenger creates that team now, or we go back 3 years.

It's really that simple. I wouldn't even be mad that they left. We were suckered into the lie that we wanted to win things as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And it's started already based on an article that's pure guesswork. :lol:

Right this is the last time I enter this thread.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger really doesn't like egos does he? Good luck building a title winning side then.

He won't be leaving but there's no smoke without fire. Him and Wenger definitely had some words.
Wenger's probably indulging in a bit of character assassination.

It's Sanchez's fault now. It's what they do.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Starting to think our links to all these wingers hold some truth, and are because of this.

I'll hold off until there is concrete evidence, but I'm worried all the same.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So so clear what is happening here. Sanchez is rightfully questioning wtf is going on here at the club. Özil is more introverted but is no doubt thinking the same thing.

It makes Sanchez look bad compared to the others who stay quiet because they know they're stealing a living.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
And it's started already based on an article that's pure guesswork. :lol:

Right this is the last time I enter this thread.
Tbh after Fabregas, Nasri and Van Persie you can't blame people for being worried. It's not inconceivable that Sanchez is considering his future at the club, he certainly looks frustrated atm.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm doubtful this is true. Alexis is a winner, he clearly doesn't like not winning :lol: - that's all I'm reading into these reactions.

Although one thing is clear - the team is underperforming and I'm sure Alexis is acutely aware of that, and it may play on his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom