• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Several of your players over the years have gone to direct rivals, including your star player when RVP moved to Man Utd. I don't think your board gives a flying **** about the fans' "feelings" as long as they keep paying top money.

I mean ****, Nasri went to City after his best season in an Arsenal shirt. He was in the PL Team of the Year.

We were a selling club then. We no longer are in that position.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think links to Man City are somewhat tenuous, unless they'd be signing him as an Aguero replacement. If it's to play him out wide, he'd encounter the same problems he encountered at Barcelona. And his tendency to drift inside wouldn't suit Guardiola at all. Guardiola likes his wingers to stay on the touchline until the final third. Alexis is already stepping on Özil's toes before the attack has even reached the halfway line.
Özil's lack of any fire or pride is what is stepping on his toes. Also, Pep has not shown himself to be totally inflexible. He tinkers himself. I'm sure if he wants Alexis he is confident that he will fit what he wants to to do.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Özil's lack of any fire or pride is what is stepping on his toes. Also, Pep has not shown himself to be totally inflexible. He tinkers himself. I'm sure if he wants Alexis he is confident that he will fit what he wants to to do.
IF he wants him, of course I'm sure he has a plan for him. I meant that they seem tenuous because it might just be journalists creating the story because he used to play for Pep.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is it worth getting less money for him to keep him from a rival, if it goes that way?

Could mean they just shift their focus to Mbappe or PEA etc.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
IF he wants him, of course I'm sure he has a plan for him. I meant that they seem tenuous because it might just be journalists creating the story because he used to play for Pep.
Could well be. It's tough to put too much belief in anything that's said this time of the season, even more so when it's involving us and especially in our current state. He's going to be linked with all of our rivals as well as PSG, Juventus, Madrid, Bayern etc. until he either signs that extension or a move happens. Just the nature of it I suppose. I will say though that the idea that he was somehow a flop at Barca or wasn't liked by Pep(which is why I think some people dismiss the idea that Pep would be interested) is complete and utter nonsense. He was very very good for them. His problem was that he's not good enough to displace any of MSN which is a problem every footballer except Ronaldo shares. It would be like calling Henry a flop if we'd replaced him with R9. Upgrade? Absolutely. Impugning Henry's quality? Not a chance.

mm76

Yer Da
City talk doesn't even make sense given their squad & how good Sterling and Sane have been this season

yes, i think so too, you're probably right it's the agent playing silly buggers

tbh i don't know why anyone pays attention to these rumours - that's all they are, just a waste of time - the journos, the agents, the 'sauces' all just publicity seeking at the expense of the truth

say yes

forum master baiter
Aguero doesn't seem to fit with pep, if Sanchez was being bought to play as the striker then he'd be perfect for them.

Jesus already looks like he would be perfect for them though. Presume that's why they spent so much on him.

WhatAFC

Jesus already looks like he would be perfect for them though. Presume that's why they spent so much on him.
True, but if aguero does go as rumoured then i can't see them going into the season with just Jesus. The boy did look very sharp before the injury mind.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is it worth getting less money for him to keep him from a rival, if it goes that way?

Could mean they just shift their focus to Mbappe or PEA etc.
It's out of our hands now, he has one year left, we can't do nothing.

Sanchez will now join any club he wants. I suspect, City, Utd or Chelsea, in 2018.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Money plus a player and I wouldn't be too annoyed.

Steady now.

Knowing Giles Grimandi and **** Law would then be working together in Paris, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up dealing Sanchez + cash instead and coming home with Ben Arfa.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Remember Lequipe saying we bid for Kante and Mahrez? Bellends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom