• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

Lequipe has been pretty unreliable last few seasons about Arsenal, french version of John Cross, I d only believe RMC and such outlets. Anyway if we are selling Ox, Gibbs, Perez and maybe more I d think that would mean we are keeping our big duo and stockpiling money for signing bonuses and some real reinforcment. Doesnt mean we ll get a player or two in that mould but looks like Wenger will seriously try. I sense a summer like when we tried for Suarez and Higuain but now with more money. Only way I see Sanchez out now is in some player swap but we d want Cavani probably.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Aurier, Matuidi, Moura are just some of the players who should interest us but player swaps don't happen outside of FM! I just don't want to see Sanchez succeeding elsewhere in the premier league

Zazu

I take it Yahoo sports aren't considered reliable?

Saw on twitter they're claiming that we're in regular contact with PSG and they'll be bidding soon.

Zazu

If he doesn't sign a deal with us, I'd sell, can't be having him leaving for one of our rivals.

And tbf, that's a decent price for someone in the last year of their contract.

If they were both to leave PSG would probably be our best bet for getting as much money as we can

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah well I'll sell to PSG better than strengthen our rival by selling our star player. We should push PSG and make them up thier bid to 60M pounds. They easily can offer that 45M is bit low.

BBF

Some skidmark club who can't even get past the quarter finals of the champions league buying our two best players??? Grim thought.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Arsenal transfer in the works since autumn of 2016, third source confirms interest

We are now at three different sources in France claiming that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in the Gunners’ Chilean star, with the Le Parisien following in L’Equipe’s and Yahoo!’s footsteps on Friday.

According to the French newspaper, the Ligue 1 champions have been working on trying to get a deal done for Alexis Sanchez since the autumn of 2016.

Back then, both Angel di Maria and Javier Pastore weren’t in Unai Emery’s good books, with one playing poorly and the other constantly injured, but things have changed since.

Furthermore, with Alexis Sanchez spending most of the season leading Arsenal’s frontline in Olivier Giroud’s stead, that role wouldn’t be up for grabs, what with Edinson Cavani enjoying his best campaign in France, with 30 league goals to his name.

This is Paris Saint-Germain’s problem, who already have a wealth of talent in all positions for their 4-3-3, yet who would you rather have in your team playing down the left? Julian Draxler or Alexis Sanchez.

While bringing in the Arsenal star doesn’t make a lot of sense on paper for the French club, there’s also the feeling that missing out on him would be foolish.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/arsenal-transfer-works-since-autumn-2016-third-source-confirms-interest/

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

German press big on Alexis to Bayern.

Kicker reckon they can get him for 30m euros. :lol:

blaise

I think all this reluctance from Wenger to sign new contract is about club not wanting to pay top money to Özil and Sanchez, they should both stay in the end, we can just give them big signing bonuses from our transfer budget if we dont want to interfere in our wage scale. Replacing them will be very,very hard and our scouting sucks. I tend to trust Wengers statement from yesterday that Sanchez will be here next year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom