• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

This is starting to look grim by all accounts. It is sad because you get this feeling that we didnt do all we could to make him stay. Problem is even if we spend whole 50m on replacement we probably wont buy anyone near as influential as Alexis.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This is starting to look grim by all accounts. It is sad because you get this feeling that we didnt do all we could to make him stay. Problem is even if we spend whole 50m on replacement we probably wont buy anyone near as influential as Alexis.
You have to spend the double in Bale and hope he wants to leave RM first. Contrary to us, we hope they want to stay or sell super cheap.

blaise

You have to spend the double in Bale and hope he wants to leave RM first. Contrary to us, we hope they want to stay or sell super cheap.

50m is not cheap for a player with one year contract and who likely wants to leave.

yorch44

50m is not cheap for a player with one year contract and who likely wants to leave.
It is, any other team would be asking for a lot more. That's why Bayern is so interested. Unproven kids are being sold for much more. You get an awesome player with ethics and experience por the half of his price.

Profit is like a trophy.

ImageResizer.ashx

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just don't see how anyone can be happy or disappointed with how much we get for anyone. The sum doesn't matter. What's the point in caring?

I just don't see how anyone can be happy or disappointed with how much we get for anyone. The sum doesn't matter. What's the point in caring?

Arsenal fans on here have been doing it for years on here. This is getting 10k to much paid or this is getting 10k to less paid. We are overpaying for this or underpaying for that.

Never really understood it.

yorch44

I don't care about the money.

I do care that we'll start next season with Iwobi - Giroud - Walcott though.
That is exactly my point, that we are not to replace him! The the money is an argument of why we won't. Alexis is in a level of players that are out of our reach. We have seen this for a lot, never completing deals cuz Arsène is refusing to cut bad players or for money issues.

We went one summer only signing Cech, how is that not his fault? And while Wenger is here, we are going to go through this again and again. Even if we get the CF this year, we will lack the creating and we remaking incomplete and unbalanced.

every little thing

while Manchester United are talking about signing Griezmann, James Rodriguez , Bernardo silva....we are living in fear of losing Alexis Sanchez. This show how mediocre we are now. **** wenger and the whole board

Rouski

Arsenal buying two wor
while Manchester United are talking about signing Griezmann, James Rodriguez , Bernardo silva....we are living in fear of losing Alexis Sanchez. This show how mediocre we are now. **** wenger and the whole board

Why don't we talk about signing Griezmann, James Rodriguez, Bernardo Silva.

Rouski

If Sanchez leaves, which I wouldn't like to happen, then we will have the money to buy Griezmann, James Rodriguez, Bernardo Silva or even Mbappe at 105m. Wenger has spent on Özil, Sanchez, Mustafi, Xhaha. He can spend again if the player is available and wants to come to Arsenal. The issue is that they must be available and they must want to join Arsenal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Sanchez leaves, which I wouldn't like to happen, then we will have the money to buy Griezmann, James Rodriguez, Bernardo Silva or even Mbappe at 105m. Wenger has spent on Özil, Sanchez, Mustafi, Xhaha. He can spend again if the player is available and wants to come to Arsenal. The issue is that they must be available and they must want to join Arsenal.
in a tough position because we want to replace our top class players, but we wont be playing CL. we dont have the astranomical pull of United due to their stature and transfer kitty. so we are in a big problem if we lose sanchez or both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom