• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bullshit, goes to show how minuscule your knowledge of football is, Diaby was an exceptional footballer.

If exceptional is having workrate that made Arshavin look like parlour, passing abillity that made Coquelin look like Özil, halted more attacking movements with his poor decision making than Ramsey, even worse positioning than Ramsey, no defensive awareness, gave away more stupid fouls than either Flamini and Xhaka. All this while trotting around looking lost and chewing like a camel.

However there was that one match against Liverpool he played well so we can forgive him for the over 120 appearances he made for us where he was awful.

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Diaby was class in 09/10. Ridiculous prospect before his injuries, had all the technical ability in the world (especially for someone his size) and his flaws were stuff you usually see ironed out with experience, something he sadly never got.

I mean just stats wise, he was average almost 3 tackles and interceptions per game in 09/10, scored 6 goals and got 3 assists. He was twice the talent Ramsey ever was but was robbed of everything by injuries.

Could've been a world class box to box midfielder.

If exceptional is having workrate that made Arshavin look like parlour, passing abillity that made Coquelin look like Özil, halted more attacking movements with his poor decision making than Ramsey, even worse positioning than Ramsey, no defensive awareness, gave away more stupid fouls than either Flamini and Xhaka. All this while trotting around looking lost and chewing like a camel.

However there was that one match against Liverpool he played well so we can forgive him for the over 120 appearances he made for us where he was awful.

The man picked up less than 15 yellows in all his years at Arsenal and 1 red card :s Very weird post, just hyperbole throughout.

Somewhat impressive to get a combined 6 tackles/interceptions per game with zero defensive awareness and positioning ability. Guess it speaks to his physical traits, with him always standing on the opposition's corner flag and still covering the entire field with his thighs.

So weird how this man became the scapegoat of the barren years at the Emirates when he was one of the only real players to get excited about. He was playing next to Denilson and Song on a regular basis ffs.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We all know he is leaving, so PSG seems like the best place for him to go. And unlike Juve they won't pay in 32 installments and offer two Raiders up front.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We all know he is leaving, so PSG seems like the best place for him to go. And unlike Juve they won't pay in 32 installments and offer two Raiders up front.
anything between 50-60M and he can go to PSG i'll be seriously sad to see him go but he want play with team who can win titles and we can't offer him that.

blaise

He wants 290k per a week and that is totally ok as we could afford it. Titles will be just a bonus. I also think its his manager throwing up this Chelsea links to soften us up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He wants 290k per a week and that is totally ok as we could afford it. Titles will be just a bonus. I also think its his manager throwing up this Chelsea links to soften us up.
Where's the 290 figure from mr blaise?

blaise

Guardian was throwing it couple of months ago, think they said close to the region of 300, and our evaluation in summer was in region of 200. Also heard on another forum that Neville was saying this weekend Özil expects 270.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I doubt he planned to renew at any point. Only us & Liverpool were in for him after all just needed a stage to attract bigger clubs.

Smart agent getting the original four year deal leading to a big move this summer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Psg isn't a great move for him and I guess he'd be playing wide there? If he doesn't want to be here then sell him. I genuinely expect him to stay unless Barca with Sampoali, Madrid or Bayern bid for him.

Malky

Established Member
Guardian was throwing it couple of months ago, think they said close to the region of 300, and our evaluation in summer was in region of 200. Also heard on another forum that Neville was saying this weekend Özil expects 270.
If Özil wants that amount he can leave in the summer, elite talent, but for most games he's a luxury player and we're not one of the mega rich clubs that can afford £270K a week (for a luxury man)
Sanchez on the other hand we should be considering paying what he wants! World class player who shows up every week and influences every game he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom