• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aliadiere back and Henry denies again

beaney

same old same old. its boring now though.

he isnt going anyhere. hes happy where he is, were happy to have him.

yes mr laporta, were building a £200million stadium and we'd like to kick it off by selling you our best player, just to show how ambitious we are!

what a DIK

KingReyes

Established Member
Was there any doubt!
Laporta seems to fail at everything, trying to get Beckham and now Henry!

He is funny though.. Barcelona the best team in the world........whatever!

Mark

Established Member
Poor guy. He keeps telling them over and over again but they just won't leave him alone. They are trying to unsettle him, these idiots in the press should just stop before this gets out of hand.

Robno.7

sorry to ruin your love for Henry, and i must add i love him too, that him and all the other lads will infact have to leave Highbury!if u get my drift as the board is full of Ashburton Grove posts

jc8gooner

I'm pleased to see that Ali is on the road to recover. Hopefully he can stay injury-free from now all through next season so that he can establish himself. I'm not being complacent, but if we win the title early, he could get a few games at the end of the season. If Bergkamp gets injured, he might well get a few games in the near future.

The Mini

It's a bit of a shame he couldn't travel to Vigo, it would've helped us to have him as a sub.

thegame24

Established Member
He should start saying that he is going to Real, see what the media does then.

He should also play along with Real

"yea ill sign for ya :roll: "

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom