• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frustratedgunner

This series is simply to keep the club relevant and talked about while results and performance are on a huge decline.

City did theirs to boost their status. It wasn't about the money.

Sp**s probably did it for both. Getting out there about the new stadium and Mourinho to try to make them relevant.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Game almost getting cancelled, two star players ill on opening day, losing to Newly promoted side, signing Ramsdale, fans back at the Emirates in next game with potentially toxic atmosphere. Amazon have got more content already than the City, Leeds and Sp**s ones combined.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm interested to see a lot of the backroom staff, I dont actively search into this type of stuff, for example I've never heard Vinai speak, no idea who is in the board room etc, its a good insight.

Same with the players, 95% of these players have annoyed me with there on pitch performances the past however many years that I have not cared what they are like off it, I dont know what the majority of them are like as people, only the assumptions I have made.

Kind of disappointing that Mustafi left early, would have loved to see a camera shoved in his face whilst he is explaining to the team how its there fault and not his.

How can you not be excited by whats coming, can picture Episode 3's intro already..

Black screen, with a quiet impending doom type music playing in the background, then white text appears on screen.. 'Arsenal have failed to win in 3 league games and sit bottom of the table with 0 points'.. *cut to the handyman scraping Arteta's name off the plaque on the managers office door*..

Episode 4 - Conte schooling Edu/Vinai before walking out of the job interview..

Episode 5 - Graham Potter pulling up in his Fiat 500 at London Colney..

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Game almost getting cancelled, two star players ill on opening day, losing to Newly promoted side, signing Ramsdale, fans back at the Emirates in next game with potentially toxic atmosphere. Amazon have got more content already than the City, Leeds and Sp**s ones combined.
I'm looking forward to the close up shots of the #ArtetaOut planes. On the other hand, he might be gone before they have lift off :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This is like those wiki edits where people edit random ****...

Late 2000s joke being reused in different format and people still falling for it...

Top Bottom