• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Aaron PASHUNdale being angry after the game looked a bit forced. Man was ready to throw his bottle then held back and threw his gloves in the changing room.

:lol:
Same, I didn’t like that side of him, despite many feeling the opposite. People calling it leadership… leaders don’t vent like that. Venting is what it is. I could imagine what he said after Everton getting under the skin of his teammates.

But I loved the personal side of him we got to see at the beginning with his family and what he thought of the bad comments etc.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Started watching the series and am in the middle of episode 3 and I like it better than expected. It isn't great but about what you can expect from something like this. Arteta is very guarded I feel. Very much a controlled message. High point has been Ramsdale's dad dropping f-bombs wearing his odd smoking cap!

The speech by the photographer was also good! It really was spoken like a true lifelong fan!

Love also to see how the crowd is taking to the team. Even from far away that has been clear all of last season. It is a very likable group of players.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Not sure why people are surprised Josh seems like an ok guy. Do people really subscribe to the billionaire = evil mindless trope?
Don't get it twisted. He's still a trophy hunting douchebag.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Josh looking like the owner we all wished for

Not sure why people are surprised Josh seems like an ok guy. Do people really subscribe to the billionaire = evil mindless trope?
He is well spoken and seems to want his employees to feel good about working for them. I have no doubt though that he will be a hard businessman in the end. Liked what he told Saka after the abuse he suffered: "Just shake that **** off"! And then putting an arm around him. Think the club seems to be behaving well towards its players without being soft.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's not a mindless trope, for years they've been silent and the few times they did pipe up they said very ignorant things. Then there's ESL, which personally didn't offend me but it clearly exposed their lack of understanding of the sport and their misalignment with core beliefs of the fans of this club.

Edu explaining the squad balance step by step in laymens terms to Josh in the doc was the big giveaway giving insight into their comprehension of the state of the club. Keep in mind they own this team.

If anything being easily swayed over a couple summers of spending (after protests) and a clearly doctored documentary is more mindless than anything. Not that we shouldn't give them a chance or change our minds, but assuming distrust is there for the sake of it is incorrect.

OSBK

Established Member
I'm really enjoying it.

Josh has come across really well. His support for arteta and the process is clear and he has me believing.

Arteta comes across as inexperienced and learning. You can see there is a connection with the younger players but not much with auba and laca.

It's great to see the young guys and what pressures they have. The disappointing thing is that there isn't much support from the older players. Auba doesn't seem very vocal and seems more like one of the lads, kinda expected more as a captain. Same with laca, very disappointing.

Xhaka seems more a leader. His car is brilliant. Ramsdale dad is brilliant.

The North London Derby was strange. Aubade was a monster that game and it didn't say anything about him or him as captain. It does make you wonder what they have edited out.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The fact that Josh support the manager prove that he doesnt really care about the club. But Josh isnt relevant. His father is the owner and he is probably unsure about who Teta is.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'm really enjoying it.

Josh has come across really well. His support for arteta and the process is clear and he has me believing.

Arteta comes across as inexperienced and learning. You can see there is a connection with the younger players but not much with auba and laca.

It's great to see the young guys and what pressures they have. The disappointing thing is that there isn't much support from the older players. Auba doesn't seem very vocal and seems more like one of the lads, kinda expected more as a captain. Same with laca, very disappointing.

Xhaka seems more a leader. His car is brilliant. Ramsdale dad is brilliant.

The North London Derby was strange. Aubade was a monster that game and it didn't say anything about him or him as captain. It does make you wonder what they have edited out.

The idea that they are trying to portray Auba as some kind of bad guy hasnt crossed your mind? To all the people in this thread: Its a propagande show thats supposed to get you to support the current regime. Use your brains instead of sucking off that liar Josh ffs.

OSBK

Established Member
The idea that they are trying to portray Auba as some kind of bad guy hasnt crossed your mind? To all the people in this thread: Its a propagande show thats supposed to get you to support the current regime. Use your brains instead of sucking off that liar Josh ffs.

Jesus mate, your very aggressive. You clearly don't know me, I already think auba was a blood sucking merc. The docu so far hasn't shone auba in a good light or bad light.

But thanks for your opinions mate.....

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Might watch this at some point this weekend, tbh.

Doesn't sound as cringe as the leaks made it looks, plus we won and have a quality team...good stuff!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You'll like it I swear. I was actually dying to sh*t on it and I can't so far - which says a lot.

Maybe wait until all the episodes are out and see what people say then.

Will definitely still skip the Sp**s and Newcastle away games though, will just create my own fan fiction.about how the series ends.

ArsenalLunatic

It’s better than I thought tbf. Auba rubbing his hands for 2 days off was a fun moment. There’s a lot of good stuff in it. I don’t understand people totally refusing to give it a try. Lighten the hell up ffs. You’re a fan. Try to enjoy being a fan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think it's already been said but really liked what Henry was saying about what the club represents. And I think it's something which separates this club from a lot of clubs. A lot of times people talk about what makes their club special without really saying anything, but what Henry said really rings true, we played what was it 9 black players and were the first club to do so, first club to play an all foreign team, both these things made us loved and hated and it's something which separated us at the time but also still why a lot of people love the club.

For me what Henry was saying was the best part of the series thus far.

Top Bottom