• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"So you, you little c*** (points at Arteta) when I tell you to do something, do it. And you, you ****ing big c*** (points at Guardiola) when I tell you to do something, do it. And if you come back at me, we’ll have a ****ing right sort out in here. And you can pair up if you like, and you can bring your ****ing dinner. Because, by the time I’m finished with you, you’ll ****ing need it."

...Arsène Wenger, 2018 League Cup final.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bloody h***. The Club must be really really short of funds after paying huge wages and severance to underperformers like Özil, Mustafi, Willian. This TV series will NOT help the team performing on the pitch. It will NOT help the Arsenal brand to grow either. Jeez sack the marketing guy.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
We should be paid for this, @El Duderino.
We pitched the idea, provided them the cover, and wrote the first scene of the series after all!

Nah, I disagree here man. Before I was furious at the thought we even considered Diego Costa - now I want him ere ASAP.

Bad Vibes Arsenal, coming to a cinema near you. :shivering::shivering::shivering:

bXS7bv0.jpg

He trained under the best footballing senseis. He thought he was on the road to greatness.

But leakers Stole. His. Cones. And now he must destroy them.

This summer, trusting the process is non-negotiable and the action is non stop.

Mikel Arteta is Bad Vibes Mik.

Coming to an iPad near you. Rated U.

Opening Scene:
Outside of London Colney, Monday, 8:26, Forecast: not as you'd hoped

With a broad smile going from cheek to cheek on Edu Gaspar's flawless face with that sharp jawline he pulls into the parking lot.
He's overjoyed to deliver the news to Arteta. He's certain he'll be just as overjoyed as Edu himself.

Edu just wants to see Arteta happy. It's been too long. Not since that time in summer where he invited Arteta and Vinai over for tapas and paella, and they made jokes about that fake Chinese EV company.

Countless jokes about that fraud company was thrown at Vinai who left the crying and wearing a "Frauds'R'Us" t-shirt.

Arteta had laughed, and the night was good. But then came the season. Despite signing legends of football like Cedric, Runarsson and Willian he was sure to be coasting. But that hadn't happened.

But today Edu had news. Big. news. A man, who's passport claimed to be 32, but who had been mentioned by name and picture in ancient wall paintings in Egyptian pyramids, was sitting in the passenger seat of Edu's Audi R8.

Edu left the car with one arm out wide to the side, and his other arm leading the mystery man along. The mystery man had a bag over his head to keep the surprise intact until the right moment.

But as they slowly neared the training grounds Edu saw what he had seen too much this year, and what he hated to see more than anything esle.

Mikel was crying.

In pool of water on the side of the grass field he was sitting, sobbing and throwing frustrated hand signs into the air.

"My cones! My beatufiul, hermoso, delicate, cones..."

The mystery man was getting annoyed by now, but Edu pushed him to the side whispering "not now, can you not see? Mikel is sad."

"Mikel, my friend, mi amigo? Eh, what's the matter?"

Arteta went from a sad and destroyed individual to slowly letting out a sinister laugh.

"They know not what they have started, but they shall soon know my wrath."

Silence from Edu who with his immaculate jawline kept a blue steel expression as he listened on.

"I will need an executioner. Someone not afraid of being the bad guy. We need to find the leak who stole this cone. We shall destroy him."

Edu's stiff face softened up as his charaterstic smile came back to life.

"Ehh Mikel. I have just the man for you then!" he looked over his shoulder, "get back here you big lump! Come on, get in here, and take off the bag!"

Mikel looked at him for a long time. Bad memories came back to light.

"Diego... We meet again."

"Si." Diego replied.

"Will you help me find and eliminate the perpetrator?"

"Si." Diego replied.

"Edu, it's key to trust the process. It's non-negotiable and the action is non stop."

"What does that mean?" Edu was confused.

"Hush," Arteta said as he stood on his toes to reach Edu's lips with his finger, "just trust the process."

Scene fades

mirrorstare

Hope they focus on his smirk when mentioning his star striker and the only reason this club can play football currently are unwell, and then on his ridiculous appeals to the ref as he struggles to understand he just threw 60m yet the defense looked worse than last season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom