• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It’s going to be about the culture change stuff I bet. Expecting real David Brent vibes from Arteta during the “Brazilian themed” lunches.

I'll be amazed if Edu can stand upright under his own power by the end of the season 🤣

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
when does early footage usually get released?

as long i read the club watch the footage and chose what they like to release i really won't expect too much behind the scene stuff

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
when does early footage usually get released?

as long i read the club watch the footage and chose what they like to release i really won't expect too much behind the scene stuff
They’ll release the trailer a few weeks before and that’s it, there’s usually nothing leaked although last time someone who worked for Amazon leaked a video of Mourinho telling the Sp**s team they need to be a “team of c*nts” instead of nice guys.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

They should've just used the budget for this to make an extra season of Bosch.

At least there you can't predict what's going to happen a season ahead 🤣

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
This has definitely turned into one of those documentaries other fans would tune in to have a laugh about. Unfortunately this one will be at our expense.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This has definitely turned into one of those documentaries other fans would tune in to have a laugh about. Unfortunately this one will be at our expense.
I guarantee you getting 4th wouldn't have changed this.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I guarantee you getting 4th wouldn't have changed this.

For fans of other clubs it would. One of the main reasons documentaries like the Sunderland one are so entertaining is because you know going into it they end up blowing it at the end.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He's always been a lifelong gooner.

This would've been much more impressive had we been on the cusp of clinching 4th.

Get Out Omg GIF by Get Out Movie

Now, all I can see is his terrfied expression in "Get Out" as he reaches the part where we find out Tets has been underservedly given a new contract :lol:
That is the second clip, the first one is probably the one below with Auba who starts nose-bleeding and telling anyone to get out

Get Out Reaction GIF by Get Out Movie

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

That is the second clip, the first one is probably the one below with Auba who starts nose-bleeding and telling anyone to get out

Get Out Reaction GIF by Get Out Movie

I would've posted the tea lady but she was laid off & given a letter of recommendation for the new position at Southend United :lol:

SK___

the opps will be more inclined to watch this more than our own fans… everybody hates on us with a passion 🤣 anybody else remember the lovely season review dvd’s starring wenger?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Here is hoping he makes a fool out of himself. Didn't this prick mock Wenger at one point in the Man City documentary? I'm going to lose it at the first instance he has a dig at Wenger.
I’m convinced it will severely impact his career and he will be seen as joke after this.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
So excited for this..they should do it like a sitcom.

On second thought with Arteta's coaching think thats how it will turn out.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom