• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like the theme I spoke of earlier continues, releasing the more controversial/meme potential moments to try and take the sting out of them. I think it’s a good strategy.

As for the Auba dossier, that’s always going to strike a nerve across the supporter base. It’s a painful issue no matter what side of the divide you are I’d say

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Hopefully in the next parts the Auba stuff will be a bit more revealing, we might get to see Laca outside of the canteen, and there may be some sign of Eddie and Mo.
I doubt they have any footage of Laca outside of the canteen except on match days.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm seeing from a few that episodes 4-6 are better than 1-3. Should make for some good viewing apparently.

Just over 16 hours to go as of this post.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
man like arteta gathering a dossier, just like Matthew Mc with his big black book in true detective

My manager

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Toney deserved that, wish he didn't miss the Emirates game... hopefully he plays when we smash that ****ing bus stop of a football club this season!

The gimp tweeted that like he beat prime Arsenal, we were missing like 6/7 starters at that point too.

Apparently Ruben "They celebrated like they won the league" Neves gets a mention too :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
You only like the idea because you think your content could feature, but this is awful

Players fighting a lost battle with social media and Mikel just drags them back to the Twitter abyss

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It’s boarderline genius by Mikel. He’s actually changed my life. I hope to reach out to him one day.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
As for the Auba dossier, that’s always going to strike a nerve across the supporter base. It’s a painful issue no matter what side of the divide you are I’d say

If Arteta had issues with the way Auba conducted himself as a player and captain, surely it's for the best that he documented those things and approach it as objectively as you can.

I know a lot of jokes have been made with the "non-negotiable" line, especially right now with the unfortunate situation surrounding the club, but if that is his philosophy and he demands the same from everyone, then it's entirely on Auba for not following the rules. Basically, Arteta knew it was an extremely problematic situation, and he simply documented Auba's lack of professionalism (to the standards Arteta demands) so he at least had his side in order when the eventual confrontation took place.

It's not like it's a secret Auba's isn't the most professional person when it comes to being on time etc. Tuchel literally lied to Auba about when a meeting would start, telling him it'd start 15 minutes earlier just so he'd be more likely to be there on time. If Arteta emphasizes stuff like this as a "non-negotiable", and Auba kept doing it, then Auba was at fault.

Whether people agree with Arteta's approach or not is of course entirely subjective.

Top Bottom