• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just finished off the the new episodes.

I really want to go rewatch the city and Sp**s one now. I don't remember them being so heavy on manager interviews all the conversations with the players eating seems more staged after the fact than fly on the wall.

Remember the Sp**s players talking about eriksen leaving and it seemed honest.

Holding in episode 4 chatting about Auba seemed like a script.

This thread should be called Mikel Arteta: All or Nothing

Sp**s one was genuinely class tbf.

So much craziness happened during their season I think they found it really hard to spin a narrative out of it and ended up having to show all the twists and turns.

For us it was just a pretty boring season outside of Auba leaving. Clear Amazon went to work coming up with a story for non football fans.

Haphazard

Yeah, the show is definitely centered around Arteta, with the rest of the club really being the supporting cast. A lot of focus on team talks, press interviews, tidbits in training and stuff in the office. You dont see more of the difficult moments, like Arteta speaking to Auba, or Arteta explaining his decision to Edu and Vinai.

But its respectable content, and I like that. Some nice cameos, with Martinelli, Xhaka and Lacazette. The show could have done with a lot more of those inserts.

Its a show for people who have heard of Arsenal, but dont really know Arsenal.
Wrong it's a PR puff piece for Arteta to win over the fans.

We hired a PR firm not too long ago to ensure fans were gullible enough to buy into the process BS and give Arteta and Josh all the time and leeway in the world.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I did like how Mik did just blame the refs after the City game and acknowledged we (well Gabriel) completely threw the game away basically and how fine margins can decide a game like that even if you play well. Also interesting that they showed Gabriel having not a great time in training prior to that, he seems like a very emotional guy and those moments will be hard to eradicate from his game just because of his nature.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Somebody needs to make a compilation of Mike's drawings. What an artist...simply wants to draw his way into the minds of the players. Who needs a coach when you have the Spanish Pablo Picasso at the helm.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I did like how Mik did just blame the refs after the City game and acknowledged we (well Gabriel) completely threw the game away basically and how fine margins can decide a game like that even if you play well. Also interesting that they showed Gabriel having not a great time in training prior to that, he seems like a very emotional guy and those moments will be hard to eradicate from his game just because of his nature.

That’s why I’m more keen on White than him tbh.

I just feel he’s a bit too much like Koscielny or Vermaelen where they’re just all over the place at times even if they can play at a world class level on their day.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Even Mark Gonella thought Arteta was trying to flex his authority over Auba.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That’s why I’m more keen on White than him tbh.

I just feel he’s a bit too much like Koscielny or Vermaelen where they’re just all over the place at times even if they can play at a world class level on their day.

You need a real aggressive CB sometimes too tho, but it's also why I'd say he'd benefit from playing alongside a Mertesacker who's calming and has experience. Saliba and White are both like that but probably don't have the leadership or the experience to help Gabriel in that regard.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Even Mark Gonella thought Arteta was trying to flex his authority over Auba.
There's no doubt he was. Rightly so IMO if there's a full list of misdemeanours. He should have that authority too

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

After seeing the latest episodes i can conclude that Auba wasnt as disruptive and disgusting as the club portrayed him in leaks to the press. Shocked that those leaks was a bunch of lies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The “four players trained poorly” but was his Brendan/envelopes moment, wasn’t it?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The “four players trained poorly” but was his Brendan/envelopes moment, wasn’t it?

Yeah, immediately thought of the envelopes when he said that. Glad they didnt dwell on it too much.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Quite rich to see Arteta, Edu and Garlick given so much time over the Auba situation hence subconciously portraying him as a slouch and disruptor, while not even a second was given (allowed) to Auba to give his take on the matter.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Episode 5

So we terminated Aubas contract and didn't pay him off. Looking like we played a bit of a blinder given the situation tbh

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Quite rich to see Arteta, Edu and Garlick given so much time over the Auba situation hence subconciously portraying him as a slouch and disruptor, while not even a second was given (allowed) to Auba to give his take on the matter.

Its basically Arteta and Nothing Else. He is such a boring and empty man so its not charisma that put him in the producers spotlight.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

The Xhaka stuff in episode 5 was good.

I've always maintained Xhaka has been a disaster for this club but I have no ill will. We shouldn't have exposed him to so many situations he's not capable of traversing. The abuse he got is horrific

D

Deleted member 102404

Arteta is coming across as very good in this series. Intense but also likeable. How much of that is by design only Amazon can say. They do seem to have given Mikel an easy ride.
Auba comes across as a super villain.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta is coming across as very good in this series. Intense but also likeable. How much of that is by design only Amazon can say. They do seem to have given Mikel an easy ride.
Auba comes across as a super villain.

Yup, the show is designed with Mikel first in mind.

Not good PR for Auba of course, but everyone knows how it really went down. And for me that's what matters.

Top Bottom