• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I can't wait to see how they garner so much sympathy for Arteta in this series, I might end up even liking him.

Wonder which of the players will end up looking like a tw*t.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I can't wait to see how they garner so much sympathy for Arteta in this series, I might end up even liking him.

Wonder which of the players will end up looking like a tw*t.
This series actually does change your perception of people, I came away from the Sp**s one quite liking Dele Alli after being indifferent to him before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At Sp**s documentary they didn't film when pochy was there it was all mourinho

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta strikes me as s bit of a narcissist so depending on how well we do, he will either be really friendly or really angry on this... which could be kinda funny, I guess.

Hate this though, certain things fans shouldn't see...the changing room is supposed to be just for players and staff, they won't be acting normally nor feeling settled with cameras everywhere.

We love in a weird time for society in general.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta needs to concentrate on 'football' and get us out of this mid table mess instead of pretending he's Brad Pitt filming Money Ball.

As if we aren't enough of a laughing stock.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't wait to see all our idiots dancing in training the next day, but this time up close and personal, after a big loss to Chelsea the day before...

The Invincible season, would have been a pretty great one to do though...that changing room would be very different to our current one :lol:

Top Bottom